Extra Kante: Impostor

A big shot comes to the slave farm.

Ilya doesn't care who it is.

Ahhh.

Those big guys are the most boring, greedy, vulgar, eyes full of desire and mud.

He was only twenty years old, but he had already killed many big shots. Yes, he is a killer who works in the black market. There is no one he cannot kill.

But something seems to be different this time.

This time it was a surprisingly handsome man.

The man walked through the dark, narrow alley and walked up to the slave farm owner.

The alleyway was dark, and the black market was also a dark place, but the man was the unexpected light that appeared in this place. The moment the man walked out of the alleyway, Ilya was stunned.

So charming.

Ilya stopped turning and leaving, secretly looking at the man in the dark without blinking.

The slave farm owner stood in front of the man and nodded and bowed, showing special respect.

At this time, changes suddenly occurred.

A man suddenly attacked from nowhere, holding a knife in his hand and preparing to attack the man.

The man directly grasped the man's hand holding the knife, grabbed the knife and broke the man's wrist.

Crisp and neat.

The man's posture when fighting is even more charming, his waistline wrapped in clothes, his delicate eyebrows...

Ilya was fascinated.

After the man restrained the attacker, someone immediately stepped forward and pushed the attacker down.

The man clapped his hands and said casually.

"The security situation here seems not to be very good."

The slave farm owner's face turned pale: "Mr. Luo! Mr. Luo, this will never happen again in the future. I will definitely monitor it closely..."

"Don't be afraid." The man said calmly, "I didn't do anything to you."

"I'm just here to take away a slave."

Kanter?

The slave farm owner immediately asked someone to bring the roster and handed it to Luo Yuntang.

Luo Yuntang glanced at it and pointed casually: "That's it."

"Kante."

The slave owner read out the name and immediately ordered people to find Kanter.

After Ilya heard this name, a fierce and hard-to-fill jealousy gully appeared in his heart.

Why did the man take Kanter away by name without even meeting him?

Why is that man so lucky to win the favor of men?

A man needs a slave...he can do that too! He can do better!

Elijah was a killer, not a slave, but if the man took him away, he believed he would do better than anyone else.

yes.

Ilya suddenly became enlightened.

Why couldn't the man take him away--

He had met Kanter, but neither the slave farm owner nor the man knew Kanter. As long as he dealt with Kanter, wouldn't he be Kanter?

Ilya clenched the gun in his hand, looking a little crazy.

Not long after Luo Yuntang waited, the owner of the slave farm escorted someone over.

Luo Yuntang took a look.

"Are you Kanter?"

The man named "Kante" shook his shoulders and his voice was trembling: "Yes, I am Kanter."

Luo Yuntang waved casually, and his subordinates came and escorted Kanter to the car.

"Take it back."

"Kante" didn't raise his head the whole time, and his body kept shaking. Luo Yuntang noticed it, but he thought Kanter was afraid.

But in fact, "Kante" is Ilya trying to control the smile on his lips.

He is excited.

Just bringing Kanter back is not enough. Luo Yuntang's mission is to make Kanter his most loyal and capable subordinate.

It was his first time doing this kind of task, so he wasn't very skilled at it, but the effect was surprisingly good.

If Kanter is disobedient, he will be trained by Luo Yuntang - using the simplest and most direct violence to make him surrender.

But every time Luo Yuntang pressed on Kanter, grabbed Kanter's collar and gently slapped Kanter's face with a sense of humiliation, Kanter's lower body would become hard and swollen.

When he failed in unskilled tasks in his early years, Luo Yuntang would scold him unceremoniously, but at this time, Kanter was stunned when he saw Luo Yuntang's more vivid and beautiful face when he scolded him.

Under Luo Yuntang's training, Kanter indeed became Luo Yuntang's most loyal subordinate.

--Also Luo Yuntang's most loyal dog.

A dog that often goes into heat towards its owner.

Owner......

The tasks on the peninsula are heavy, but Kanter insists on doing his best in everything, and he stubbornly maintains the remaining contact with Luo Yuntang.

late at night.

Kanter once again lay down beside the empty bed and fell asleep with exhaustion.

Owner......

He is a shameless imposter.

It is the most loyal dog to its owner.