Chapter 5: Filled with creampie, assassination discovered late at night

Luo Yuntang originally thought that the man would end it by licking and licking as usual this time, but when the man pressed his penis under him, he felt something was wrong.

The man's thrusts were particularly fierce this time, and he almost stabbed me in several times.

He is - coming in! ?

No, no, it's too big, he will die!

Luo Yuntang struggled violently.

"Ah - don't hit it... don't hit it, stop it!"

But the movements under the man not only didn't stop, but also became faster.

Luo Yuntang was really scared, so he kicked his face with his foot, but who knew that the man actually held his ankle directly and licked his foot carefully.

Under the man's repeated thrusts, the boy's hole became moist, and the shiny mucus flowed out of the hole, and was mixed with the man's penis and rubbed against it. The area around the hole was wet, and the mucus was all over the man's cock, including the joint. Promiscuous.

Finally, under the man's deep crown, the penis was completely penetrated.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Woohoo...

Good to hold on to.

Too deep...ah--

Luo Yuntang suddenly felt the fear of being pierced. His tender pussy was forced to accept the particularly ferocious and swollen cock, and his fair and flat lower abdomen was pushed out in a terrifying arc.

The man's throat rolled, and his lower body was wrapped in a soft and beautiful place, and he quickly began to twitch.

The ferocious giant broke through the boy's soft intestinal wall again and again, stimulating the soft inner wall and causing waves of shuddering contractions in the vaginal flesh.

"Ah...wuwu..."

Luo Yuntang struggled and shook his head, scratching the man's body with his hands, but he couldn't stop the beast-like man's beastly behavior at all.

The man kissed the boy obsessively and comforted him crazily: "Baby, baby, don't be afraid, brother will make the baby feel comfortable."

After he penetrated her, he touched the boy's sensitive points in various ways, making the boy tremble and was forced to immerse himself in this terrifying and exciting sex.

After the man thrust wildly for hundreds of times, he ejaculated all into the boy's soft pussy.

The huge amount of semen stimulated the inner wall crazily, and some of it even shot into the innermost part. The penis was withdrawn, and the boy's back hole spurted out a large amount of semen and water.

His body trembled and he whimpered as he was kissed carefully by the man. He climaxed continuously for a long time. His back hole kept opening and closing, and the penis in front could not control his ejaculation at all. He was still pathetically cumming until he had no more ejaculation. Spit water. This feeling is like being broken by someone, and I can't control my body's reaction. Luo Yuntang couldn't help but burst into tears.

The man gently kissed away the boy's tears, but his penis became hard again.

By the end, the boy's belly was bulging, filled with the terrifying alpha's semen. The boy had no strength to move anymore and could only collapse in the man's arms and let him kiss him.

This unusually tall man hugged the slender boy tightly, completely enveloping him under his body, like a giant dragon guarding a treasure.

But men are not guardians, but predators.