Extra Alan: first meeting

When the moonlight shines on this land, the people who are illuminated will be filled with joy, but one person is filled with jealousy.

His jealousy grew crazily, and he thought darkly in his heart--

None of this garbage deserves the caress of the moon.

For the teenager Ailan, the winter in the capital star is a bit too cold.

He was lying on the debris in the warehouse, shrinking.

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, no one would have thought that the luxurious Enns family would have such a dilapidated house. The walls were dilapidated, and the cold wind in winter blew along the cracks in the walls and caused the debris in the house to flutter.

Ailan blinked his eyes and his lips turned purple from the cold.

He needed to go to the manor to find some clothes or he would freeze to death.

Ailan's body was stiff and sluggish. He slowly got up from the debris, pushed open the dilapidated door and walked out.

The manor was particularly quiet and deserted today, and people didn't know where they were.

When he walked around the corner, he discovered that his eldest brother, second brother, third brother, and a group of less common collateral brothers were all surrounding a young boy whose face he couldn't see clearly, vying for attention.

It looks like a big shot has arrived.

But none of this has anything to do with him.

Ailan lowered his head silently, his long and messy hair hanging in front of his face, his expression unclear, and he was ready to take a detour.

But accidents always happen in unexpected places. Ailan stepped on the snow and was about to turn around when he tripped over a cleaning tool buried in the snow.

"thump--"

Ailan fell in the snow and hit a tree covered with snow, making a particularly obvious sound. The snow on the tree fell rustlingly, all falling on his too weak body.

ah.

It seems colder.

Ailan thought a little dullly.

Such an obvious sound immediately attracted the attention of the group of people.

The young boy who was surrounded was a little confused: "What is the noise?"

The eldest brother looked along the sound, and when he saw it was Ailan, his face became a little ugly. He blocked the young man's sight without leaving any trace: "A servant who made a mistake is being punished. He probably fell accidentally. Don't worry, Tangtang."

The young man named Tangtang pushed away the person blocking his view with some dissatisfaction. He looked towards the corner and frowned when he saw Ailan's incredibly thin clothes.

"What are you doing? If you do this again, I won't come."

In the winter, the boy wrapped himself in a fluffy coat and pulled his scarf around himself, but the tip of his nose was still red from the cold.

The third brother, who was usually a high-minded and idle man, thought he understood what the young man meant and quickly ran to Ailan and kicked him: "You little bitch, how dare you sneak out and disturb me?" The guest's eyes, why don't you go back!"

Ailan showed no resistance from beginning to end, allowing others to beat and scold him, remaining as silent as a piece of wood.

On the contrary, the young man was a little angry: "Don't you understand what I said! I asked you to give him some clothes to wear!"

The young man muttered: "It's too cold."

The air became quiet for a moment.

Ailan was no longer indifferent to the outside world. His stiff body seemed to shake a little, and his head moved, as if he wanted to raise his head, but finally stopped moving.

The third brother's kicking movements were also frozen. Panic flashed across his face, and he hurriedly explained to the young man: "No, Tang Tang, it's just that this servant is really a bad servant, and he has committed a heinous crime..."

The third brother was extremely scared at this time. He was afraid that if Tang Tang saw this situation, he would feel that they were treating their servants harshly and would never interact with them again.

No, absolutely not.

The eldest brother was more cautious and ordered people to bring clothes. He smiled and explained to the young man: "This is indeed our mistake. The clothes given to the servants in the manor are enough. It is estimated that this servant was teased because he was at odds with other servants." Alright."

The meaning of this statement is that the fault is placed on the servants, and it is just a conspiracy among the servants.

His eldest brother is so hypocritical.

Ai Lan quietly and stealthily raised his head and glanced at the young man--

It's too glaring.

Ailan's mind was shaken.

That little boy has delicate and beautiful eyebrows, fair and delicate skin, and a pampered and noble temperament.

Ailan could hardly open his eyes.

And the group of mud-like brothers around the boy made Ailan even more disgusted.

How could they deserve to stand next to such a beautiful young man?

As time passed, the boy gradually forgot about this incident, but since this incident, Ailan's life in the manor has unexpectedly become normal.

As if they were worried about what dissatisfaction the boy would see when he came, the group of people from the Enns family stopped abusing him and just turned a blind eye to him.

Ailan was relieved from such a tormented quagmire just because of a frown from that beautiful young man.

But he fell into a deeper quagmire.

A quagmire called emotion.

No one could have imagined that the Enns family would be inherited by an omega they had never heard of.

Ailan killed the brothers and sisters with his own hands amid the horrified and hateful looks and unbridled curses.

He looked at the cold corpse lying on the ground and sneered.

Trash does not deserve the caress of the moon.

The moonlight spilled into the house through the window and shone on Ailan. Ailan looked at his blood-stained hands and lowered his eyes slightly.

He doesn't deserve it either.