Chapter 6: Restoring Vision

Lin Xu is going crazy.

What did he see? !

The always hateful fox demon lies on his beautiful and soft wife, and even wants to violate his wife!

Lin Xu's eyes were bloodshot with anger, he drew his sword and rushed forward.

The fox demon was unprepared and was stabbed through the abdomen. He let out a shrill scream, then bared his teeth and stared at Lin Xu ferociously.

"Damn beast, how dare you touch my wife--"

Lin Xu's eyes were filled with anger.

A demon and a Taoist priest soon started fighting.

This fox demon is also mentioned in the plot, taking up a lot of space, and is also a difficult and ruthless character.

At the end of the fight, the fox was dying and lay on the ground in its original shape. Lin Xu also spit out a mouthful of blood and half-knelt with his sword in hand.

The fox couldn't help but let out a pitiful whine.

His lover, his partner, are we about to see him again before he even touches her...

He watched and watched his partner for a month...

Their family has always been famous for their long-lasting love.

If he can't be with his partner, let this inner elixir that he has cultivated for three thousand years be with him forever--

The fox made an unpredictable move. He stretched out his paw, stabbed it into his abdomen, and took out a crystal-clear inner elixir from inside.

The inner elixir turned into golden light in the air and floated towards the young man.

Lin Xu's pupils shrank, and he quickly raised his sword and pointed it at the fox: "What did you do?!"

But the fox could no longer answer his question.

Although Luo Yuntang couldn't see, his hearing became particularly acute due to his blindness, and he could clearly detect the almost disappearing breathing of the fox demon and the erratic breathing of the man.

This is an opportunity.

The man must have been seriously injured.

As long as he seizes the opportunity and knocks the man unconscious, he can escape.

Luo Yuntang touched a random stone, walked quietly behind the man, and hit Lin Xu's head with the stone.

"boom--"

Lin Xu's head was buzzing. He didn't understand and looked back at his wife.

His beautiful wife seemed to be frightened out of her mind by this incident. She also dropped the stone on the ground, her eyes were dull and filled with tears.

Luo Yuntang really didn't expect that such a heavy blow would not cause much harm to the man.

He was a little desperate.

Lin Xu, who turned around, felt particularly guilty. It was his fault, it was his fault. It was him who failed to take good care of his wife and frightened her. He even had a fox demon take advantage of him just now and did something to his wife without knowing it. What... was his wife so disappointed in him that she hit him on the head?

But what Luo Yuntang said next made Lin Xu stunned.

"Please let me go...please wuwu...ahhhh-"

Luo Yuntang's sobs gradually evolved into crying uncontrollably.