Chapter 11: Final Chapter

Kelte hugged Luo Yuntang tightly.

His obsessed eyes gradually became strange and looked a little scary.

wrong.

The smell is wrong.

He understood that as a beta boy, the pheromones he left behind would not last long, but--

Why does Tangtang smell like omega?

After he escaped, he immediately looked for traces of Luo Yuntang. He was so excited when he saw the boy that he temporarily ignored the strong smell of pheromones here.

But now, he realized very clearly that something was wrong.

The boy, his boy, was violated by a shameless omega.

Being violently violated, his whole body was suffused with the scent of that omega.

Celtic's face suddenly turned dark, and the smell of omega pheromones in the air made him sick to the point of vomiting.

When he looked up, he saw his biggest enemy and a strange omega.

His eyes were bloodshot and he stared at the omega: "It's you! The pheromones on Tangtang's body are you -"

Although Ailan didn't know Kelt, but when he looked at the man's eyes, he didn't understand anything. He was just another love rival. The thing he was least afraid of was his love rival: "Yes."

Ai Lan smiled: "Tangtang's body is covered with my pheromones, and my body is also covered with traces left by Tangtang. Oops, Tangtang bit me so much that it hurts. There are bite marks all over my neck."

As he spoke, he showed off the marks from the boy's bite.

The other two men present went crazy.

The traces on the omega's body, some light but widely distributed bite marks, proved that the boy and him were entangled last night.

How does this keep them from being jealous?

Kelt couldn't care less about his seriously injured body. He wanted to strangle this shameless bitch to death right now.

Luo Yunqi had already taken action at this moment and punched Ailan.

People say that Luo Yunqi is like a machine. If he really was, he would have become a broken machine long ago.

He is a beta, no matter how powerful he is, he is still a beta and cannot smell pheromones at all.

And when his dear brother is arbitrarily contaminated by an alpha or omega, he will not notice it at all.

crazy.

All crazy.

The three of them,

Everyone has his own madness.

The atmosphere was extremely tense and the three of them started fighting each other.

For Luo Yuntang, this was a good opportunity to escape.

But before he took a few steps, he was hugged by Celtic in the melee: "Baby, come with me..."

Before the boy could react, Kelt was attacked by Luo Yunqi and had to let go of the boy.

"Tangtang, please go back with your brother and get rid of the smell of these bitches, okay?"

Just as Luo Yunqi finished speaking, Ailan on the side attacked him again. He could only dodge and let go of the boy.

They couldn't tell the winner at all.

These three people can occupy three main roles in the book. Of course, their strength is almost the same. There will only be some differences in circumstances and periods.