Calming Silver Flames (Silver Spoon x Candle

~Candles POV~

I wait quietly on my bed in my room for my "date" with Silver. I am surprised he asked for another meditation session with me today.

Last time he said it had to be more, refined for his taste. But I guess he couldn't resist.

What I found strange was that he didn't ask with a sarcastic remark. It's like I see a slight change in him every day.

Ding Dong

I hear the doorbell ring. That has to be him, or my Amazon order for more incense.

"Coming," I say as I walk to the door. "Hello Silver. Glad to see you kept your promise."

"Candle dear, a royal advisor must keep their word."

He pauses to smell the air.

"I see you are still using lavender incense. Your favorite."

"Oh Silver," I tell him, "You know it's my favorite." He prefers the smell of maple. I know this because of his own incense he has. I giggle to myself.

We walk down to my meditation room, when I notice something shine in my candle light.

"Silver," I ask, "Are you wearing metallic polish again?" I see his face turn a light shade of pink.

"As someone as royal as me has to look their best. I can't stand having a dull shine in the morning." Always trying to look his best this one.

*spark

His aura...

A change?

How interesting....

As I predicted, but what could possibly change in Silver Spoon that I don't know of?

We get to the meditation room, and walk over to the large space in the middle. I pull out our mats. Mine is a light shade of purple with a dark flower imprint in the corner, and Silver's is a dark grey mat with a fancy design across the middle.

He claimed that a grey mat wouldn't fit his 'regal posture' the slightest. So I had to improvise.

A long time passes...

After we are finished meditating, to my own surprise, Silver offers to put our mats away.

"Looks like your shine isn't the only way that has changed today." I say to him and he turns that light shade of pink again.

"Think of it as a, uh, a gesture, yes! For the occasion."

...that was odd.

*spark

His aura...

It changed...again

But now it has more....

More, passion? No...

Does he...maybe.

We walk to my front door so he can leave. But he pauses and looks at me.

"Candle, may I ask for your, 'otherworldly wisdom' may I?"

"Happy to assist Silver." I reply. I won't mention the aura, depending on what he has to tell me.

"Well, I have had this feeling for a while Candle. It shows up whenever I am with you and, you have changed me in ways I can't explain. I guess I-I love you, Candle"

I look into his eyes.

His eyes that shine from my candle light. And pull him into a big embrace.

And kiss...

Then let go to see his face blushing again.

"Silver, you are correct. That feeling is love. Your passion for me is strong Silver, I felt it ever since you came to me today."

He looks flustered by this, but I keep talking.

"But no matter what Silver, I will be there for you. I guess you can say I love you back."

We kiss one last time, and smile at each other.

He waved at me. I wave at him, and he departs.

Somehow, when he is near me,
My flame gets stronger with every second.

———————————————————————————

Yay! First story done!
I am really happy with how this turned out and this is one of my favorite ships! Thank you for reading.

Until next time!