(Requested) Friends in Snowfall (Taco BFB x Bell x Barf Bag)

AUTHORS NOTE: This is my first 3 person Oneshot...I'm pretty sure. Anyways, I hope I did well for my first one. Enjoy!
—————————————————————————

~Barf Bag POV~

It has been a while since the group reunited, because of the competitions lately. Also, we do get along quite well and have similar personalities.

However, I have to give props to Bell for bringing it up. She said she needed a break from The Strongest Team On Earth due to the Robot Flower problem, and BFB ended so we could get in touch with Taco.

The tour bus that Four drives shows up to the forest where me and Bell are waiting. I decided to wear a festive beanie over the open part of my bag because of the snow fall, and Bell was wearing a scarf around the bottom part of herself.

"I was going to wear a string of lights around my own string, but it would just get tangled in a bunch! And I do NOT want to repeat TPOT 2." Bell explained as the tour bus goes to a halt.

"I promise Lollipop, I will be alright with Barf Bag. Make sure Blocky doesn't get into any trouble!" I hear Taco say to Lollipop while exiting. She must have come with her.

Taco walks to the spot where me and Bell are, the snow crunching under her feet. She was wearing red mittens and a light brown scarf.

"Hey guys! Sorry if I was late, I had to get spare mittens for you BB! And I got an extra scarf for Bell to go around her string!" Taco hands me some green mittens and wraps the blue scarf around Bells string.

"Wow! Thanks Taco! I never realized how cold my string was until now, it may have snapped!" Bell jokes as we both laugh in unison.

I decide to speak up, "Yeah, thanks a lot Taco! And don't worry, you aren't late or anything. Glad you came!"

Taco starts to walk ahead of us and into the snowy forest, "I am glad you two showed up and it wasn't just an old prank of Blocky's. Well c'mon, we didn't get here for nothing let's go!"

I walk after Taco as Bell follows behind me, the snow falling at a slow rate while some catches into the trees around us. I put on my mittens Taco gave me and hold onto her hand making sure she won't walk off.

I wouldn't want to get lost, that's all.

"Hey guys! I found something!" I hear Bell shout from...behind me? But when I turn around she wasn't there.

"Bell! Where are you!" I start to panic wondering where she could've been. We have been walking for a while taking in the scenery. Just great.

"I'm over here! Walk to your left Taco!" Taco shrugs at me and walks past the trees to her left.

"Woah! Barf Bag don't just stand there, c'mon!" Taco grabs my hand again and pulls me past the trees.

"Be careful Taco, who knows what could...be, here?" The snow capped trees reveal a large snow covered ground, with a circle of trees surrounding it. The light blue sky with gray clouds is above us, letting snow fall freely to the ground.

Nothing is in the area except for Bell, and a snowman.

"Hey? Isn't that our-" I can't help but ask.

"Yeah guys! It's the snowman we made when we were little! It's still here!" Bell gleams with her smile growing larger as the snowman stays in its place.

Taco runs next to Bell as I trail behind her, mouth agape.

"Alex the snowman..." Bell says reminiscing, "Remember when we included him in our snowball fights?"

I look back at Bell, "Yeah, if only we could do that again..."

Something hard and cold hits my side.

"What?! Who on earth-"

"Well why not do it again!" Taco throws another snowball at me.

"Run!!" Bell goes to her own corner and makes a snowball using one of her scarfs, turning it into a makeshift slingshot.

It ends up hitting Taco, "Oh it's on!" I end up throwing a snowball back at Bell.

We ended up having our own snow war together, reuniting the group in our own special way.

I never realized how much I missed this...
And wanted it.
__________________________________
I named the snowman Alex to reference Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the first telephone. I just looked up inventor of the bell and for some reason it gave me them, huh.

Thank you so much for continuing to read my Oneshots if you do, and I have a surprise next part in case you were reading in order. If not, it's still a surprise! Well, I will just have to leave you with another...

Until next time!