(Requested) Unpredictable Move (Reader x Plasma Ball)

First ever Paper Puppets Take 2 Oneshot!...I think. Hope you enjoy!
___________________________________

~Your POV~

Plasma Ball and I walk down the street until we are welcomed by the arcade. Yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to go with her here on the weekend, and I couldn't say no!

Also, Plasma Ball ALREADY got our cards ahead of time, so we could just go right in!

"Thanks for asking me to come along PB, I needed a break out of the house."

"Nah, it's fine. I am actually pretty glad you accepted my offer! I was either going to do this or go play some Battle Dungeon Ultra at Knight Helmets place. However, he does get pretty competitive at that game...and dramatic if you know what I mean." I can't help but laugh at the statement. (P.S, Battle Dungeon Ultra is the board game from PPT2 episode 12 titled 'Dungeons and Dimwits' just to clarify.)

We get inside the arcade, and I am flabbergasted at all of the games, lights, and excitement in the building.

"Well, arcades aren't just for standing around. Let's go do something N/A!" Plasma Ball grabs me by the hand and we walk around the arcade trying to find something to do.

A machine catches my eye, and it looks fun!

"Hey Plasma, what about that game over there?" I point at a game that looks like a two player dancing game.

"Yeah, that looks pretty fun! Let's try it out." We go over to the game called 'Dance Dance Revolution' with two places for the players, with colorful arrow plates to step on.

We each take our places and slide our cards in the machine, and it registers!

"Hey Plasma...how much money did you put in our cards?" I had to ask while we were playing the game.

"Oh, I don't know...$250?"

Two Hundred Fifty Dollars...

Plasma Ball, put Two Hundred Fifty Dollars in BOTH of our cards...WHY?!

"WHAT?! PB, you didn't have to put THAT much money in our cards ya'know!"

"I know, but I wanted us to have fun together. After all, we barley hang out with everything happening lately."

The game ends with Plasma Ball winning, I guess she is also competitive like Knight Helmet. Who knew! (Spoiler for Oneshot...and yes, I ship Plasma Ball and Knight Helmet, okay?)

"I guess you are right, thank you for doing that. I should try to be more grateful at times." I say as we step off of the 'Dance Dance Revolution'.

Plasma Ball holds my hand again as we continue to walk around the arcade, "Nah, it's fine! I can also do that. Sometimes people can be so incompetent. Take it from me, after competing on Gold Ingots game show."

After we realize the time, 6:00pm, we start to head out of the arcade. We didn't get anything yet, we have a mission to achieve with our tickets! (Why does this sound like Knight Helmet, omg)

"Thanks again PB, for taking me out like this. We will do this tomorrow...right?"

"Of course N/A, we did plan this after all! And I guess, I like to spend time with you."

I couldn't tell if Plasma was blushing or not, but I am glad she genuinely cares about me!

Now that I think about it...
That is quite rare of her...
___________________________________
Hope you all enjoyed the Oneshot! This setting was kind of difficult to portray, but it planned out just the way I hoped! I also hope that you continue reading, and as always...

Until next time!