(Requested) Photographed Love (Reader x Trophy)

~Your POV~

"Maybe I should get outside of my room for a bit." I was starting to get tired of staying inside my room. I did hear something's going on at the main floor of Hotel OJ, I guess I should go check that out.

"Alright," I stretch my arms as I get off of my bed. "See ya Box, I am going downstairs with everyone else." I swear, Box never even does anything...or talks!

I go to the elevator and press the button for the main floor when the doors open. Man, this Hotel sure is impressive. Paper must be helping out OJ really well.

The elevator doors open, and I am greeted with a lively place. As always, Pickle and Knife are playing video games on the couch. Lightbulb, Paintbrush, Fan, and...two Test Tubes are playing monopoly? I must be seeing things. (This is a reference to one of my past Oneshots)

I look over to the kitchen to find Soap and OJ cleaning the desk after tissues sneezed on it, while Paper and Microphone are getting drinks and listening to Cheesy's jokes. Cherries and YinYang might be pranking upstairs, good thing I locked my door.

However...one person was outside from the chaos.
One...Trophy.

I decide to walk through the crowd and exit the Hotel doors. I see Trophy taking a picture of a flower bush as a butterfly flies onto it. I watch quietly as he smiles from the successful picture.

"*Sigh, alright, maybe I should-AAH!" He turns around to find me standing about three inches away. I guess I startled him on accident. Oh boy, I know what's coming to me now.

Trophy fully turns to me, with an annoyed expression as he holds his camera close to himself.

"Geez N/A, you really need to watch you approach people. REALLY!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to know what you were doing."

"Um, what does it look like. I am taking pictures!" I remember now, he likes photography. Now that I think about it seems quite nice to try out.

"Ugh, you know what...I'm going to go inside. Dinner may be ready soon and I don't want OJ to pester me again." Trophy starts to walk away holding his camera still before I abruptly stop him.

"Wait!" He turns to me even more annoyed than he is when he hears Cheesy's jokes "Do you mind if I look at some of your pictures? Just for a moment."

He flushed away his own anger, and carefully hands me the camera.

I flip through all of the photos one by one. One of the flower bush that he just took, the sunset surrounded by the pinkish sky, a nice group of yellow flowers, and Hotel OJ from a nice distance.

"These are great Trophy! You are a great photographer, ya know!"

I can't tell if his face was turning red from anger or embarrassment, but it was turning red.

"Whatever, I just going inside now...thanks I guess."
He walks into the Hotel with the camera and enters through the doors.

~timeskip~

After dinner, everyone hands in their dishes to the sink and goes back to their rooms. I try to head back to my room with Box and go up the stairs, before something catches my eye.

A camera, but who takes pho-TROPHY!? He is going to lose his mind without his camera, and he might blame Cheesy for it. I have to return it! I grab the camera and go up the stairs and try to find his room with Tissues.

"Ugh! C'mon Trophy you have to at least stay on this floor." I mutter to myself.

I pass my room, and hear a familiar voice that puts me to a abrupt halt.

"Okay, everything seems in place. Now I just have to get this, aaaaaand-" I hear a voice from my room and open the door. I thought I locked it, hopefully Cherries and YinYang didn't prank it.

"Cherries, what did you do this ti-" I open the door to see not Cherries,
Not YinYang,
Trophy.

"N/A! You weren't supposed to be back this-I mean...what brings you here?" Trophy uses his most convincing voice.

"Well...I was going to return you your camera. You left it downstairs. But!...why are you in my room?"

Trophy takes a long and tired sigh before answering me. "I was going to frame one of my photos for you as a surprise, since you liked so much. I was able to take the photo out without anyone looking but I left my camera." He takes he camera out of my hands.

"Thanks, for bringing it back."

Trophy hangs the photo on my wall, having it shine from the sunlight through the window.

"Wow..." I walk up next to him and get a closer look.
"Thank you. You know...you are a lot nicer than everyone says you are Trophy."

"Shut up!...Although, I wanted to give you one more thing..."

Trophy holds my hands and looks at me.

"Well, you can't give it to me with your hands like that Trophy."

I can see his face turn red again.

"J-just shut up and let me kiss you!" He kisses me without letting me say another word...
Holding each other's hands...

I front of the framed photo.
__________________________________
Sorry if the last part was a bit, cheesy. (Knee slaps) I am so glad to do a Trophy Oneshot, I love Trophy sm!! Anyways, thank you all so much for requesting to me and reading, and as always...

Until next time!