(Requested) Hearing Their Words (Two x Five)

«~Two POV~»

Thank goodness I can take a break from TPOT after the last challenge. As much as I love making challenges and hanging out with contestants, it nice to clear my headspace for a moment.

So, I made my way over to the Number Playground to see what my fellow numbers are up to! I can't hang out with Four and X because they are busy working in the kitchen back at the grasslands.

Let's see, Fourteen is still chained to the whiteboard, Nine is skateboarding with Six, Ten is with Eight in the even numbers treehouse, and Seven is playing go-fish with the Zero's.

I try to think of which group I should go to, but then I hear someone.

"Aw, are you kidding me! *Sigh, onto the next one I guess." I hear Five from somewhere, but I can't find them!

Well, I can't find them until I look at the seesaw. Maybe I could hang out with them, yeah! That sounds like a great idea!

I speed walk over to the seesaw, excited to do something besides standing around. Five continues doing what they were up to, until they flinch in surprise when the seesaw goes up on their side.

"What the!? Oh, hey Two."

"Heyo Five! What are you doing on such a lovely day?"

Five makes eye contact with me, "Well, I was reading some books that I wanted to catch up on. However, I got mildly upset at the cliffhanger the author put. At the END of the book! Seriously, why not end the chapter nicely."

The seesaw moves to the point where I am on the taller side. "I see your point there! When I start something like a challenge or when reading like you were, I want it to be finished and not get left with something that feels un-completed."

"Finally someone gets it! Now I have to read the next part of the series in order to find out what happens!" We just sort of move on the seesaw together while having this conversation, and it's really enjoyable!

I think for a moment. "Well, I don't really like a cliffhanger like that either. But think about it, how else would you be encouraged to read the next part? It's like how I manage my challenges on TPOT. I keep the viewers entertained to keep watching with votes, so that way they want to know who gets eliminated next episode."

"Hm, you have a great point Two. I never knew how insightful you could be!"

I hop off of the seesaw and walk over to Five, "Same with you! I am surprised nobody would hang out with you."

"Well, because of how bossy I can be people usually don't want to hang out with me as much. Also, I don't really share much interests with others. Like, well, reading." (Type in comments if you find Five relatable...okay I might-)

I pick up one of Five's books, flipping through some of the pages. "That's nothing to feel bad about! It just makes you different, no, special! And, I could hang out with you!"

I see Five look up at me with a shocked expression, "Really? You aren't lying right?" They say with a hint of sarcasm.

"Of course not! I love including others, and myself. Also, these books are pretty interesting. I always do enjoy a good medieval story!"

Five hops off of the seesaw and picks up their stack of books. They start walking off, so I walk next to Five holding the extra book, "Same! Especially when they describe the setting perfectly. Well, since we are 'pals' now, wanna go hang out? I know a good coffee shop nearby, and I can catch you up on the series! I mean, if you want."

I look over at Five, with a warm smile on my face. "That sounds lovely Five! I can order something for you if you would like."

"Thanks, but you didn't have to."

I nudge Five with my shoulder, "Of course I don't have to! But it's the least I can do for accepting our bond!"
__________________________________
This Oneshot was slightly difficult, but I love the story so much! I sort of just came up with things as I wrote, so it may be a little sloppy. Anyways, I hope you continue reading...

Until next time!