(Requested) Reunited, and Helped (Reader x Toilet PLATONIC)

AUTHORS NOTE: Um Hallo? Is there a reader herah? That was my Toilet impression.
__________________________________

~Your POV~

I finally stop pacing around the contestant grounds and look up at the sky, watching clouds form. Some clouds are over the elongation area, while smaller ones gather by the sun in the middle of the sky.

While the clouds form, so does the wind. The sky causes a slight breeze that makes the trees rustle. The trees...

"Alright," I say to myself as I stretch my arms, "why not go into the forest for a bit. I saw just about every place on the contestant grounds, and I already know what's going on in the purgatory mansion."

I walk over to the trees, going into the forest. While walking, the trees cause the sun to shine through small gaps that the leaves form. I pass by a tree stump and a log. I wonder why this was here?
(This is for you to figure out.)

Continuing my walk, I can't help but see little spots of water on the ground. Making me curious, I look closer at the water. It hasn't rained for two days.

The color is lighter than rainwater, so I guess I should just...keep walking.

Continuing my walk, again, the wildlife gets larger and more vibrant than before, it makes me feel-

"What was that!" I hear a rustle from a, bush? Well, I heard a rustle but there aren't any shrubs nearby.

I hear the rustle again, but from above me? I look up at the tree tops only to see nothing but a white dove.

"Huh, guess I am just hearing things." I try to walk again, only to hear more rustling...

From the tree with, the dove...the dove wasn't there anymore...

It was falling.

I run over to try and catch it, but it ends up falling in front of me on the ground...what?...

It's not a dove, but a toilet?...Toilet!

Toilet slowly opens his eyes, being in pain due to some scratches he had. The water must have been his toilet water dripping, because there was a scratch that caused leaking.

"Um...Hallo? Is anybody there-oh my toilet water is getting on the ground." I just look at Toilet taking in what had just happened.

Toilet looks up at me, realizing my presence. "N/A? *Gasp, don't tell Mistah Phone! He'll kick little old me out again, I con't do that! I-"

"I won't."

I give Toilet a smile, telling him that I won't do any harm.

"Phew, olright. Thank you N/A."

"No problem!" I take another look at Toilets scratches. "C'mon, let's heal you up."
However, this only makes him more worried.

"Not at the Hotel OJ or the contestant grounds. I brought a first aid kit in my bag, and I saw some logs that we could sit on."

A wave of relief washes over Toilet, as if he had just been saved. Well, technically he has.

I start walking to the logs I passed by while Toilet follows behind me, retaking in the scenery.

"So, Toilet. Why were you up there anyway?"

"Well...I wonted a good view of the contestont grounds, just to see whot wos going on. I saw Mistah Phone and MePad talking about the Season Two pause, ond the Hotel recruiting the Finol four."
(I tried to make the text sound like his accent, so some "a"s are replaced with "o"s)

"That's really impressive Toilet, being out here alone while also knowing what goes on outside. Just...be more careful." I gave him a reassuring smile.

We get to the logs, and I have Toilet sit on the large log while I put the first aid kit on the stump. I clean up his cuts using the small bottle of hydrogen peroxide I had and some cotton swabs, the I bandage them.

I also gave Toilet a smiley face sticker on his toilet lid, as a gift.

"Thonk you N/A, you are my only friend." I know Toilet meant that. No one here ever really cared for him except for MePad, but he was busy with MePhone.

"...No Problem, that's what friends do right?"

I sit next to Toilet on the log and we both just looked up into the trees until it was time for him to go again.

"Don't worry...I will visit often!"
__________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! I am thinking of making an II story, but I need to make a cool cover. It might be a while since I can't access digital art yet.
Thank you for your patience, and as always...

Until next time!