Decisive Duo! (Bomby x Naily)

~Bomby POV~

We finally arrive to the new amusement park, nearly out of breath. I lean against the entranceway for support, just for a couple breaths.

"Phew, that took longer than I thought Naily!" I tell her once I recover.

"Same here! Sorry, I thought we were going in the right direction." Naily walks up to me and apologizes, when she really doesn't have to!

"It's okay Naily! I am no genius at directions either. We gotta tell Book about this when we get back to the grasslands!" We both laugh in unison. It's been nice hanging out with Just Not, but I do love spending quality time with Naily!

We go under the archway that leads into the amusement park, and witness all of the rides and games they have set up.

While I gaze in awe at all of the bright attractions, Naily runs ahead in front of me laughing mischievously.

"C'mon Bomby, the lines will get big! Unless you can catch me!" Naily continues to run off and away further into the park.

"Oh my gosh, Naily! Wait up!" I quickly chase after Naily going past some other objects at the park attractions.

I got distracted for a bit at the candied bananas someone was selling at a stand, but I moved on quickly. (This is a reference to Bomby liking bananas.)

I stop in my tracks when I realize...I have no clue where I am going! Reaching into my hoodie pocket for the folded up map, I use my finger to track down where I am.

"Okay...alright. So, I should be in the middle of the-"

"Bomby! You made it!" Naily tells me from one of the game stands by me, but I quickly turn around to find her. Once I find Naily at one of the game stands, I sigh in relief and walk up to her.

"Naily! You scared me, I had no idea where you went!" I say in a joking way, but it's true. Naily did scare me a bit.

"Well, I just ran around until something caught my eye. Then I found this!" Naily used her foot to point to the stand.

The stand is very large with colorful balloons lining the back wall, and I am guessing you use darts to pop as many as possible.

The owner of the stand walks up to us, they look like a nice yellow mug with a small crack in the corner of their head. "Hello you two! I am Cup! Care to try out my game? Pop as many balloons as you can with three darts, and that will determine how many tickets you get! Fun right!"

While I examine the balloons on the back wall, Naily immediately gets along with Cup. "This sounds fun! Here you go Bomby, two darts. I will is the third one."

I grab the two darts that were set on the table for me, and aim at the colorful balloons. My first dart ended up going in between two balloons, poping then at the same time. While my second one only hit one red balloon.

I am pretty sure it was red, or pink. Maybe salmon? I don't know at this point.

"Alright Naily! How many did you hit?...um, Naily?" I look at Naily questionably...

Because she wasn't holding a dart-oh my gosh I know what she's thinking now.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Bomby?" I just simply nod my head with confidence as a reply.

Naily gets up on the stand counter determined about the outcome. "Alright Bomby, grab me by the legs!" I was questionable about it, but if that's how Naily wants it fine by me.

I grab Naily by the ankles and throw her towards the wall, point facing it of course.

It worked, it really worked! Naily ended up poping six balloons! And yet somehow, she didn't get stuck in the wall and landed on the grass.

Naily scrambles to her feet before Cup arrives, but it's too late. "Alright you two, you hit...nine balloons!? That's a new record! And-wait a second...you didn't use a dart! That is disqualification!!"

I quickly turn to Naily who just got over the counter, and then back at Cup...

He was using his walkie-talkie to call security, or at least trying to.

"Wow, that was close Bomby! I can't believe we actually-"

"There is no time for this we gotta run!!"

Right after Naily gets off of the counter, we both start running for the exit.

While we were running, we look at each other...

And smile, this is exhilarating!

"I can't believe you actually did that Naily!"

"What did you expect? We always do the unexpected, it's how we stay so cool! Look, we became criminals!" We both laugh out loud while running away, even though security isn't chasing us anymore.

I'm glad Naily is my girlf-friend...Naily and I are best friends for life!
__________________________________
I finally made a Oneshot after working on Memories! (The AU) Thank you so much for your patience, I am glad you still decided to read my Oneshots! Stay tuned, and as always...

Until next time!