(Requested) More to Know (Trophy x Tissues)

~Trophy POV~

Another lame day at the Hotel. I would go on another jog, but OJ doesn't want me taking over one hot shower per day. I also don't want to smell bad for the rest of the day.

I go down the stairs of the hotel, holding my camera close to myself. I check the lobby, no one there. Perfect now no one can see me do my private photography outside.

I start to walk to the Hotel doors confidently. That was, until I heard IT.

"ACHOOO! Sorry Trophy, it was my condishawn. ACHOO!!" I can hear Tissues make a loud sneeze while sitting on the sofa. He had not three, but five boxes of tissues by him! (Don't ask why Tissues is using other literal tissues.)

I notice all of the balled up tissues that he used. Most of them had snot, I mean, why wouldn't they.

I was about to leave the Hotel so I can take a picture of the sunset and butterflies, but I hear Tissues again.

But this time, it's more of a sniffle than a sneeze. I turn around, closing the Hotel door behind me. Making it sound like I left. I make sure to walk quietly, going behind the couch to get a good view of tissues.

And...

He was...

Crying?...

I watch Tissues grab another, well, tissue to dry his eyes. I can hear his own voice start to choke from the sobbing.

My eyes widen. What the heck?!

I start to go next to the couch, and ask why Tissues would be sad like this. "Hey, what's with the water works? I only see you throw snot fests with your 'condishawn' and all."

"Well," I can hear him choke on his own words. "I guess it's because of my condishawn and this 'role' I have." I go sit next to Tissues, still making sure to keep my distance.

"Role? What do you mean by role Tissues. I never thought you would be in a play." I claim, and I could've sworn I heard a knee slap from somewhere in the Hotel. (I also made a knee slap while writing this)

I watch Tissues dry his eyes and blow his nose with another tissue, "Not that kind of role idiot," ouch, didn't think Tissues would say that to me.

"My role, or label, here is 'The Sickness'. It's like all I am known for is my condishawn and my sneezing. I just...wish people would really get to know me without getting covered in snot."

I take in what Tissues had just said. Sure he could be gross at, many many times. But, I do kind of want to know more about him now. And who knows, maybe I could teach him some exercise tips, or take pictures of him!

No, Trophy, don't get into it too much. You just had this conversation and you are already diving in too deep.

"Well, I kind of get it." Tissues looks at me with an expression of, shock? I can't really tell too much.

"My whole label is 'The Jock' and I even said it in season two! I was selfish, obsessive over myself, and rude. Well, I still am sort of rude to this day." Tissues  bumps me with his shoulder. "Okay! I still am rude, I get it!"

"But, once I got help to get better from other people, they started to appreciate me more. They, knew about my love for photography and how I am learning to cook. In fact, I am also trying to get better at painting. I am horrible at it, ask Paintbrush."

Tissues laughed at that last part, too much information I guess. "Yeah, I can see what you mean Trophy. I should ask people to help me more often...

You know, I actually have an interest for origami...and reading. If only I could stop sneezing on the pages. Actually..." I lean over the couch cushion to get a better look at what Tissues was doing.

"Check it out." He hands me a paper crane, except tissue instead of paper. I kindly take it from his hands.

"Wow, who would have thought. Literally." I look at Tissues in awe. His tears have dried up and his nose isn't running as much anymore.

I get up from the couch and stretch my arms. I am not used to sitting often. As I start to walk away, I gesture Tissues to walk with me.

"C'mon, let's go get some water. I can also make some deviled eggs if you want?" Tissues holds my hand as he hops off of the couch, holding one of his other tissue boxes.

"Yeah, I guess so Trophy. Thank you."

I smile at him, more larger than I wanted it to be. "Pft, no problem man. Let's go, I gotta get the stove going."
__________________________________
Yas! I finally got this one finished, it was pretty hard ngl. Thank you all so much for the requests, they are really fun to write! Anyways thank you so much for reading, and as always...

Until next time!