(Requested) Colorful Ideas (Reader x Daddy Longlegs)

~Your POV~

I walk out of Daddy Longlegs hiding room after a long sleep. I am glad he was able to generate me a mattress...cube.

I exit the hallway and into the main area. I walk past Playdoh and Rosey having another argument while Hanger watches, while Tissues, Record, Pilly, and Erasey are picking up pennys.

Finally, I see Daddy Longlegs by the recovery cube, glancing around at everyone wondering what they could be up to.

"Hey Daddy Longlegs!"

"O-oh, hey N/A. D-did you have a good sleep?" (Daddy Longlegs is using his casual voice that you hear in the show, so that's why he is stuttering a bit.)

"Yeah, thanks for the bed by the way! It may have been hard to sleep on a cube, but it was surprisingly comfortable."

"W-well I'm glad you liked it N/A."
Daddy Longlegs looks down at his feet in a sad way.
I noticed and decided I had to do something.

"Hey, what's keeping you down? I can find another Apple if you want."

"N-no that's okay, you don't have to do that. I am just having trouble thinking of another challenge."
(Not a spoiler for BURNER)

I try to think hard about a challenge, using the area as my inspiration.

I figured, maybe there is something I could use based off of the area, like how Daddy Longlegs was earlier.

But, a giant orange box is pretty uninspiring...

Wait....

That's it!

"Hey Daddy Longlegs, I think I have an idea for the next challenge!"

He looks at me with a look of surprise, I can tell even if his face gets hard to read.

"R-really, I mean, I wouldn't want to steal your idea. It's yours."

"No, you don't understand! I am giving you this idea, to use as todays contest!"

"R-really? O-okay, what's the challenge about?"

"Well," I start to explain the challenge to Daddy Longlegs.

"Each team will be assigned a color, and that will be the color of their paint. They will also be assigned a part of the realm. Which ever team decorates their part the best in ten minutes wins the challenge, and whichever team leases impresses you will be up for elimination! I thought the space could use some decorating."

Daddy Longlegs looks at me, taking in what I just said... I hope he likes my idea, I try to help as much as possible.

"T-that's a great idea. I didn't know you had this talent N/A."

I slightly blush and try to hide my face away.

"T-thanks!"

"O-okay, I'm going to go do your challenge now bye."

I watch as he goes to tell the others about the next challenge.

"Glad to be of assistance!" I shout and wave to him.

Assistance, yeah, I guess I could be a assistant.
___________________________________
Yay! I am glad to finish another request, I had a great time writing it! Sorry if this one was short, but I am still glad you read it and as always...

Until next time!