(Requested) Unlikely Night (Reader x Lollipop)

«~Your POV~»

I'm glad it's not too crowded at the store today. I had to get some supplies for a movie night I planned!...for myself. I walk with my shopping basket, which contains microwave popcorn, some drinks (you decide bc I know some people don't drink soda), candy, and a new blanket to keep myself comfortable.

Anyways, I make my way over to isle 5, luckily no one else is checking out there. I set my items on the conveyor belt (idk what else to call it) and walk over to the keypad to pay.

"That'll be $36.28 Y/N. Haven't seen you go shopping in a while."

I look up at the cashier, who turns out to be Lollipop. Lollipop?!

"That's more than I anticipated but-wait, Lollipop?! You work at Calmart?"

"Sigh, it's about time you noticed. I started working here about a month ago, and it gets pretty crazy every once in a while. Anyways, cash or credit?"

"Credit, but hold on a second! Why didn't you tell me? You could've texted ya'know."

I finish paying for my things with my credit card and Lollipop is putting my things in a plastic shopping bag.

"Well Y/N. If I did tell you, you would end up shopping here every day until I checked out your items. Believe me, I wouldn't want to waste your time."

I look over to my side, clearly embarrassed. "Well-that's not...necessarily true. Well, I would try to see if, well...have a good day." I start to walk away with my stuff, but a thought pops into my head.

Lollipop sighs at her counter, "Well, another day, another-

"Hold on a sec Lolli!"

Lollipop turns around to face me, with a somewhat confused expression. "Yes Y/N? Did you forget to use a coupon or something?"

I go back to the counter to face Lollipop, "No, I was planning to use it next week. I was going to ask you if you wanted to watch a movie with me."

Lollipop takes off her employee badge while looking at me skeptically. "A movie? When."

"Well, I got all of this stuff for a reason. I was going to watch movies at home by myself, but because we haven't seen each other in a while I thought it would be nice if we did it together!"

Lollipop looks at the clock on the wall, showing 6:49pm. She shrugs and looks at me to speak again, "I guess I can do that, it's one minute until my shift is over anyway."

We walk outside into the Calmart parking lot, and head over to my car. I open the drivers door with my cars keys and put my bag in the backseat. "Wanna take shotgun?"

Lollipop rolls her eyes and goes to the side of the car, "if you mean the passenger seat, I'd be glad to take it."

We both get into my car and I start it up with my car keys. However, I noticed Lollipop shiver slightly due to the cold. I turn on the heater slightly, and before the car starts moving I hand Lolli my hoodie.

"Want this? You can borrow it!"

Lollipop looks at me slightly surprised and with a sign of gratitude. She quickly gets rid of the expression and puts on my hoodie. "Thanks, I needed it."

«~Timeskip (This is so long why-)~»

We get back to my house, and are now in the living room watching movies with the lights turned off. I can tell Lollipop is hiding the fact that she likes the blanket I bought, she wrapped herself in it.

We decided to watch some Harry Potter movies, just to watch some classics is always pretty enjoyable!
(I do NOT support the author of the books)

Also, I even caught Lollipop saying some lines in unison with the films. "You are a wizard Harry."

I can't help but giggle at the sound. Lollipops face turns red from embarrassment, "What! I'm allowed to enjoy a movie."

"I know Lolli, I just think it's cute!" Now I can feel my own face turn red.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up on the living room couch. I remember watching two movies with Lollipop and having a great time watching them, but my memory is foggy after that. I notice my hoodie has been returned, and my blanket.

I grab my phone, and see a text from Lolli on my Lock Screen. It says, "Thanks for the night! And just to let you know, you are also cute."

I smile as I read the text and reply back.

"I may be, but you were kind of adorable ngl."

She replies back, "Shut up! See u later."
__________________________________
Sorry if I made the last part cringe. I tried to come up with something. But, I still hope you enjoy reading my Oneshots! And as always...

Until next time!