(Requested) Friend and Assistant (Reader x Test Tube)

~Your POV~

"Okay, I'll get it Test Tube!"

I walk over to the elevator in Test Tube's lab to get the tools she needs for her next experiment. It may be difficult being her assistant, but I like to help Test Tube in any way I can!

I get into the elevator, and it takes me to the basement, where Test Tube keeps all of her supplies/past experiments. I grab some sheet metal, screws, bolts, electrical wires, wheels, mechanical claws, and a panel.

I make my way back to the elevator, and push the button for floor four. I wonder what she could be making, it is quite strange Test Tube didn't tell me.
(Because this is a Oneshot, Test Tube will NOT be doing a dangerous experiment on the reader like experiment 21.)

The elevator opens to Test Tubes lab and-

"Oh my gosh! Test Tube!" I walk into the room and Test Tube is getting off of the floor with a crack in the top corner of her glass, so her green liquid isn't spilling out.

I go over to Test Tube and help her up.

"What Happened?!"

"Oh don't worry N/A! I was just rushing from one side to the other trying to organize my blueprints for the experiment."

"Are you sure? You have...a crack."

Test Tube feels the crack on the top right corner of her glass.

"Oh! Don't worry about it, I'm sure we can patch it up with some bandages and Loctite Glass Glue later." (I had to look up what is used to fix glass Lol."

Test Tube holds my hands in hers as she gets up slowly. Honestly, it makes me feel better when I help her out. I guess I'm glad to be by her!

"Oh N/A! You have the parts I need! Thanks!"
She picks up the parts I gathered in the basement and sets them on her work table.

"Yeah, you said you needed them! I didn't forget anything right?

"Oh nope! This is perfect."

"Okay! May I ask what you are doing?"

Test Tube quickly turns towards my direction as if she was startled.

"WHAT, nooo...?"

I take a long look at her, but not long enough so it looks as if I'm staring.

"If you say so. Let's get building!"

It took lots of time to make, but Test Tube and I did it together! While she builded the machine, using all of the parts, I helped bringing her materials and making sure everything was in order so we couldn't have another accident.

"Okay N/A! Take a seat, and get ready to see what we have created!"

I take a seat on one of Test Tubes stools and sit in front of a machine with a tarp on it.

"Okay, here it is N/A!"

Test Tube pulls of the tarp to reveal!...A robot? It has four wheels at the bottom, with a control panel of the back, two arms, and two glowing eyes at the top. Not what I expected but still cool nonetheless!

"Woah! Why did you make a robot?"

Test Tubes thinks for a while, then looks at me.

"It's, because of you, N/A. You have done SO much for me as my assistant, that I had to thank you for what you have done for me. So, I thought I could make a assistant, for my assistant!" She holds my hands in hers as she says that to me.

I never, EVER would have thought Test Tube would make this for me, but it's a nice gesture so it's still very nice!

"Test Tube, this is amazing! Thank you so much!"

I pull her into a hug, careful not to make her crack grow any bigger.

I guess anything can happen, between partners!
___________________________________
I LOVED making this story! Here's a tip, listen to object show music while writing, because it helped me a lot! Lol! Thank you for reading, have a great day! And as always...

Until next time!