Overprotective Together (Chip Bag x Creamy)

Note!: This is my first Animated Inanimate Battle Oneshot! I wanted to make one for a while since I have a liking to the show, but I didn't know who to start with. But then I realize that I kind of ship these two, so I guess it works!
___________________________________

~Creamy POV~

I walk over to the Team 5 claw machine to hang out with the others. Apricot, Fireball, and Gold Nugget look like they are discussing about, engineering in Gold Nugget's phone?

Fireball must have really taken a fascination ever since last challenge.

Antimatter is talking to Domino about other universes, and Filmy is putting on a dramatic act while Pitchfork glares in annoyance.

Yup, seems like everyone is here, wait...

Chip Bag! SHE COULD BE IN DANGER!

"BOO!" I turned around startled to see Chip Bag.

"Chip Bag! Where have you been? I was worried you got hurt." (Chip Bag actually dies in about every episode, and almost in AIB YouTube videos.)

"Don't worry Creamy! I was just talking with Oodle hoping he could get the bubble wrap off of me."

I realize that Chip Bag isn't wearing when she said that, huh.

Wait...

SHE ISNT WEARING HER BUBBLEWRAP!

"What!? That is supposed to stop you from getting hurt, which you do a lot."

"But Creamy, with the bubblewrap, I could barley breathe! I had to get it off at some point ya'know. And besides, I'm alive right?"

I look at her for a quick moment. Even though it doesn't sound like it, she actually seems concerned about herself. Did I change her, maybe?

"Yeah, I guess so. I just don't want you getting hurt so much...I genuinely care about you Chip Bag!"

I reflect on my words and realize, oh no! She heard me say that, out loud! She probably thinks I like her now, or she hates me, what if things will never be the same again! I remind myself to calm down and treat this like a normal conversation.

"Creamy, you care about me? A lot?"

"Well, um...yeah. I do care about you Chip Bag. You have become a true friend, and partner to me! I also just worry about you getting hurt, that's all."

"Aw...Creamy."

Chip Bag pulls me into possibly one of the biggest hugs I've ever had! Hopefully she doesn't pop. (Don't worry, she won't)

"Thank you, so much for watching over me. I figured this might be hard so, I've decided to be more careful I guess. Just for you."

We pull away from the hug and I look at her with a surprised look. She smiles back at me, with her warm golden eyes.

"...Just know, I'll still be here if you need help on being cautious, and thank you Chip Bag."

"Hey, no problem! Now, let's go tell Domino and Antimatter the good news, whadya say?"

"Yeah, let's go!"

I walk behind Chip Bag as she goes up to Domino and Antimatter to tell them the news.

I can't help but think, maybe we can change for the better...

Together!
___________________________________
OMGAH, that took some thought! However, I am glad this turned out the way I wanted it to go, even though this ship isn't the most popular. But I ship it, so might as well write about it! Make sure to send me a request with a setting if you have one, and as always...

Until next time!