(Requested) Am I a Good Teacher? (Reader x OJ)

AUTHORS NOTE: I think I remember the requested plot, but my memory is very faint. So whoever requested this, I hope I got it right. Ty.
__________________________________

~Reader POV~

It's incredible. Somehow, lunch is always really great at the hotel every day, and it continues! I remember Paper saying that a Teakettle volunteered to make the food from now on, so it has to be her.

After chatting with some of the other objects that lived in Hotel OJ, I decided that I should go up into my room and relax. Maybe draw, or watch tv. Oh, I could do my Duolingo lesson.

I don't want to miss my streak. (Don't worry, I my Italian lesson today-Nobody)

Going past the orange walls and towards the stairs, someone stops me in my tracks. "Oh, Y/N! Can we talk for a minute?" I heard OJ tell me from behind.

Turning around, I face OJ after asking me the question, "Oh, yeah sure. I have nothing else to do so, ask away."

"Well, it's about the language you were learning. French, right?" I was surprised that OJ would be interested in French, considering the fact he is usually always so busy with the hotel.

"Yeah OJ?" I answer back in response.

"Well, I wanted to learn it! It would be a nice new language to know, and it could give me more opportunities to talk to more people. A French object had called me on the phone just the other day, so it would be nice to know the language in case that ever happens again." OJ gives me an answer, that gets my eyes to widen.

It surprises me that OJ would be interested to learn French, but he does like to get involved in Hotel Management. Also, why would he ask me to teach him? He could just take an online class.

Well, I won't dig too deep into it.

"Yeah, I can teach you! We can get the session set up in my room." OJ smiles in return to my answer, glad to hear that I accepted his request.

"Alright! Let me know when your ready, see ya!" OJ walks back over to his office door and goes inside, most likely making phone calls or doing work.

Well, better get things prepared! I go up towards my room, and I only have to get a few things set up to teach some French.

Just to get ready as fast as possible, I quickly go up the stairs and up to the second floor where my room is. My keys almost fall out of my while trying to unlock my room door, but I still get it open.

"Oh, hey Box! Do you mind if OJ comes for a visit?" I ask Box while they just sit on their bed. The only thing I get as a response is, well, silence.

"...uh, okay? T-thanks." I reply. I find it odd how Box doesn't make a sound, while still having their own mind and feelings. Eerie. (AU idea if anyone wants it!)

Alright, all I have to do is get out my whiteboard with markers, my phone for Duolingo, and make my bed look like I had already made it this morning.

Phew, I may have gone too fast but at least it only took a couple of minutes! Well, might as well text OJ and wait.

~Small Timeskip (I'm sorry :(~

Okay! OJ is currently sitting on my bed and looking at my whiteboard.

"Alright OJ. Let me hear, don't be afraid!" I say enthusiastically waiting to hear his first attempt.

"Okay, I'll try. Bonjour. Je m'appelle OJ et je suis directeur d'hôtel ! Ravi de vous rencontrer. Did, did I do it correctly? That was a lot for a first session." When Oj finishes saying the introduction I taught him, I gape in awe of how well he was able to say it. (Translation in comments!)

"Yes, yes you did it! That was Incredible Oj!" I cheer in amusement while OJ just smiles back at me, I thought I saw some blush but it could just be me.

"Th-thank you Y/N! I, uh, actually tried to learn something before I got here, but I may not be that good." OJ shrugs at me, reconsidering saying what he had studied.

"Oh, sure. Let's here it!" I walk right next to OJ and sit next to him on my bed, awaiting for his reply. I never knew teaching could be this exciting!

"Alright, here it goes...Je t'aime. M'aimes-tu en retour ?" When OJ finishes his statement, he looks right into my eyes. I look back into his beautiful blue eyes, that shine just like the ocean. (Translation in comments!)

I could feel my heart beating, as if it was the only sound in the room. When I snap back to reality, we were both still looking at each other, but now holding hands in between.

Before we pull into embrace, I quietly say the words. "Oui, oui, je t'aime en retour OJ."
__________________________________
Sorry it took so long to make another Oneshot. There are other stories that I work on to try and keep a balanced writing schedule, and I have a small case of writers block. But aside from that, I hope you enjoyed the Oneshot! And I also hope I did the request right to the account who requested the plot.

Until next time!