(Requested) Where The Yoyelbushes Grow, Our Love Grows Stronger (Coiny x Pin)

~Pin POV~

I'm glad Coiny wanted to meet me in Yoyeland, but on the other hand I'm not too sure about this meetup. There is a reason why we only stayed there for about two episodes of BFDIA, so I don't want to think back on it.

However I am kind of curious to see how Yoyeland has changed while competing in TPOT, my trip there with Team8's was several challenges ago after all. And it is nice to get a break from worrying about my team, so let's just hope this goes well.

Feeling the soft purple grass underneath my feet, and letting the fresh gentle breeze go past me, I glance at the yoyel bushes around the area. Still as nice and shiny as last visit, I wonder. Best not to eat one now, but I will keep a couple in my cardigan pocket.

I wanted to wear something warm, because of the cool fall weather. My fall outfit was a nice light brown cardigan, a dark red scarf, and a orange leaf clip at the base of my point. Not the most warm, but at least it suits the weather.

Looking ahead, I saw Coiny looking at one of the yoyel bushes nearby. He was wearing a dark sage green knit hat, and a matching scarf with it. While I watch Coiny ahead, I get his attention towards me.

"Hey Pin!" Coiny waves at me, and starts to speed walk to start a conversation. After Coiny Reagan's his breath, he speaks to me again. "You made it, and perfect timing too!"

I glance at him questionably, wondering what Coiny meant. "Hi Coiny, nice to see you too! But, what do you mean by 'perfect timing'?"

When I finish speaking, Coiny reaches out his hand and holds onto mine making me blush slightly. I don't know if it's hard to tell, but I really hope he can't see my blush.

"This way!" Coiny starts to lead me along the pathway of purple grass, continuing to go past the yoyel grass. I have just noticed this, but there are barely any trees nearby, or other plants beside the yoyel berry bushes. The only other thing I could spot are the few mountains in the far distance.

While watching the scenery, I accidentally bump into Coiny who has stopped walking. He turns around to face me, concerned. Before I almost fell, Coiny had caught me from hitting the ground below with his hand around my back, his other hand interlocking mine. I was looking into his eyes, one hazel while the other as dark as the night sky. Jeez he's so cute.

We both blush simultaneously and get back into our beginning positions, after the awkward moment that had just occurred.

"S-Sorry about that Pin, you alright? J-just wondering." I could tell he was avoiding eye contact, but I was also trying that. "Y-yeah, thanks Coiny."

There was a small awkward silence between us, before Coiny spoke again. "Anyways, I wanted to show you something over here!" Swiftly turning to face him, Coiny moves some of the yoyel bush leaves aside to create a clearing for us to walk through. After he goes through the wildlife, Coiny holds the leaves aside to let me through.

After I get through the bush, he leads me to an open cliff side with one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen.

Letting the cool breeze go past us, I stand by Coiny on the side of the cliff looking out into Yoyel City. So many buildings, being lit by the pink and orange sunset. I could see the Yoyel Needy in the distance, still taller than anything else in the city.

"Wow..." I'm absolutely speechless while the wind gently goes past me, making my scarf sway slightly behind my back. "Coiny, this is beautiful!"

I feel Coiny hold my hand next to him, getting my attention back to his eyes once more. "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you." We both laugh at the corny joke he made, "Coiny, that was the cheesiest thing I ever heard!"

We both continue to laugh in the cool weather, letting the city life shine by the sunset in front of us. We interlock our fingers once more, making both of us blush.

"Ya'know...you are the most amazing, most caring person I ever met Pin." Coiny compliments me, creating a kind moment between the two of us.

"S-same, Coiny. You have always been here, even when we don't agree, even when times are hard...it's always been you."

Coiny scoffs at the compliment I gave him back, "Oh, shut up. I'm not as special as you!" Turning to face Coiny, making direct eye contact with him, I pull Coiny into an embrace while the lowered sunset keeps us warm.

"No, you shut up!" I pull Coiny into a kiss, letting all of my feelings out for him. My respect, my thoughts, my love all for him!

Who knows how long we stayed that way, minutes most likely, but I do know one thing...

This wouldn't be our last embrace.
__________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! Now I do have to say something really quick!

I have gotten some requests from other people, and I have to let them down. Trust me, I wish I could do all of your requests, but I have them closed at the moment. There are like, eight more requests I have to get done and it may take some time. So I would appreciate if you didn't request until I make them open again. If you want to know if requests are open then look at the title, Ty!!

Anyways, have a great day! And as always...

Until next time!