(Requested) The Silver Season (Reader x Silver Spoon)

~Your POV~

I sit on the couch in the living room, feeling absolutely bored out of my mind! It must be because I'm alone, I don't get the best inspiration in loneliness.

I hear footsteps exit the hallway, must be my roommate.

Wait, maybe he could give me an idea! Yes! And we could hang out!

"Glad we finally got the bill paid for the water heater. I couldn't bare to bathe in the seething cold again!" I hear silver walk into the living room.

"Yeah, I was able to get my monthly payment, and along with your salary we were able to get more than enough!" I try to say that in the best way I could.

"Come on, what happened? I know when something is wrong, that's a royal advisors job you know."

He sits down on the couch next to me, as his shine gets reflected from the sunlight through the window.

"*sigh* I guess I'm just bored. However, I did want to ask you have any ideas."

"Hmm, now that you mention it, I am drained of things to do. Luckily, there I can go rent a movie at the new store that just opened up, how about that?"

"Really? Yeah, yeah that's a great idea! And then I can make popcorn while your gone."

We both get up from the couch and I walk with Silver Spoon to the front door. I help him grab his gray scarf and hat, noticing how nice he looks in the warm setting.

"Alright, get your extra autograph now before I depart." I laugh at the comment, making it noticeable.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I'll see you soon. The store is just some blocks away. Bye!"

I watch as Silver Spoon walks past the frosted grass, thankfully it hasn't snowed yet. Otherwise I would have gone with him.

~FIRST EVER Timeskip~

"Phew, finally I got that done, Silver should be here soon." I say to myself, I tend to do that on accident.

I have everything set up in the living room. The TV is set up with the DVD player I found in the attic, I found not one but TWO cozy blankets, and a big bowl of popcorn. WITH extra butter!

"I begin to talk out loud again, "Hopefully this will be good, I like Silver. More than a friend...I just wish he would see that sometimes."

"So you do have a crush on me. I always wondered when you would fall for yours truly." I hear a voice out of nowhere and it startled me slightly.

I turn around to see Silver Spoon with his scarf and hat taken off, and holding the DVD.

"SILVER!? I-I...yeah. I guess I have developed a liking towards you, in more than a friend way."

He sets the DVD down on the table, and we both sit down on the couch again, just like before he left.

But with more feeling.

"You know, I guess you could say I have also liked you for a while N/A. I guess even the bravest have trouble with confessions."

"Well, at least we know now, right?"

We look into each other's eyes, and hold our hands together. The ceiling light giving the room a warm tone, as snow starts to fall outside.

We can both feel blush form around our faces, as we finally embrace each other and kiss, right then and there.

For the very,

First,

Time.

We let go and give each other a smile. It tells the other, that yes, we can be together.

Silver Spoon gets off of the couch, to grab the DVD and bowl of popcorn off of the TV stand.

"Well, are you ready for the movie? It's 'The Knight Before Christmas'. I figured it would be good for the season."

I giggle to myself, he would be the kind of person to get a movie about a royal knight!

"Yeah! Put it in the DVD player."

He puts it in and heads back to the couch with the popcorn, and we wrap a blanket around ourselves,

As we enjoy the new bond and love we share for the other.
___________________________________
I figured, since it's December I should give it the winter/Christmas theme! And it worked! Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed the Oneshot, and as always...

Until next time!