(Requested) A Sign of Love (Reader x Fan)

AUTHORS NOTE: I am replacing the reader from N/A, to Y/N. Y/N means "your name" in case there is some confusion. Thanks!
__________________________________

~Your POV~

After lunch, the time when I get the most bored. Sure, Cheesy was hosting a comedy show in the Hotel...at 7:00pm. I look at the digital clock on my bedside table, 1:43pm.

"Sigh, c'mon Hotel OJ, give me something to do!" I get up off of my bed, looking outside the window. I can see something, but I can't tell what it is. Looks cool though, and colorful.

...wait, if it looks cool then why don't I just do that?

I grab by bag which consists of my phone, a wallet, and my room key. I also grab my yellow scarf, in case it gets colder later.

I open my door...to be greeted by Fan...right in my face.

He stumbles back in surprise, showing blush. "O-oh Y/N! I-I didn't think that you would be busy."

I exit my room, locking it on the way out so I can walk and talk with Fan. "Well, I was just going to go outside. If you want to do something together, I'm down! I was getting bored anyway."

"Oh, that's perfect! I found someplace really cool outside, and I thought we could hang out there! I was going to ask you sooner, but Trophy was already doing photography there so I didn't want to disturb him." I mean, it is scary thinking about making Trophy angry, so I can't blame him.

"Alright! Well, you lead the way."

I follow Fan, who is now speed walking down the Hotel stairs. We get to the last floor, but I realize that Fan is already holding the door open for me.

"I'll be there soon Fan!" I call out to him, watching his smile grow wider across his face.

He must have been waiting to spend time with me for a while now...

I go through the hotel doors with Fan, and start walking behind him.

"Thanks for holding the door open." I thank him for his efforts.

"N-no problem Y/N!" I guess he wasn't expecting a thank you.

We continued walking, going past the elimination area, the woods, the cave mine, and the challenge setup from episode eleven. This is starting to worry me, I mean, what place could possibly be this far away besides indefinite island.

I got my phone out of my bag just to check the time, 2:56pm. It's been one hour since I last checked the time. I start to panic.

"Um, Fan? When are we going to arrive." I ask, my paranoia kicking in.
(Definitely not me venting :'D)

"Don't worry Y/N, w-we gotta be there soon...if my directions are correct." Fan was using his phone for Meeple Maps. How can you get lost using a digital map? Well, Meeple doesn't make the best products I guess.

I watched the clouds in the sky while walking, when I bump into something. I regain focus, and realized it was Fan looking directly at me, with a warm smile.

"Okay, now, close your eyes."

"I don't know Fan, are you sure this is just a surprise and not some dangerous plan you have?"

"What?! No, I just want this to be a surprise!" I shrug my shoulders and put my right hand over my eyes, letting Fan hold on to my other.

I can feel his hand, it's warm and I can feel that he was nervous.

"Okay...you can open them now!"

I slowly move my hand off of my eyes...

And a large, vibrant flower bed is revealed in front of me. Yellow, red, and pink colored orchids and lilies are grown in a large circle that makes up the flower bed.

Fan is in the center, holding a small bouquet of red orchids tied up with a pink bow. "W-well, are you surprised Y/N?"

I walk up to Fan, still gazing at the flowers with awe."it's...it's beautiful Fan. Thank you!" Fan gives me the bouquet of orchids. He sits down and looks at the sun in the sky, as he pats the spot next to him signaling me to sit down.

I sit down and just, take a breath of fresh air while my hands feel the soft petals of flowers beside me.

I can feel Fan holding my hand while using his other to hold his side.

I notice this, so I take off my scarf and give it to Fan.

"Cold? You can keep this. It's the least I can do for having you bring me here."

Fan smiles and wraps the scarf around himself. "Thank you, Y/N. I am getting slightly cold from the breeze." I get closer to Fan, turning the hand hold into a soft hug. Fan slowly drifts off into sleep on my shoulder. I give him a slight kiss on the head as a sign of comfort.

"Goodnight Fan. Love you." I whisper in the softest voice possible.

Nothing could make this moment better.
___________________________________
I love this Oneshot! I hoped you enjoyed reading it as well. Did you know, orchids and lilies are both flowers that can symbolize romance? Just a fun fact. Thank you so much for reading, and as always...

Until next time!