(Requested) Her Spirit (Reader x Cinnamon Bun AIB)

~Your POV~

"Maybe I can find something, just to take my mind off of it." I say to myself.

I have been feeling kind of lonely ever since my friends had this whole "decide who's leader" thing, so I decided to go to a toy store that just opened. Maybe I could find something or someone to be with.

I walk around the store, examining all of the aisles. It gives me 'Party City' vibes but it still feels like a toy store.

What a coincidence.

I go down one of the aisles. It has stuffed toys, action figures, and cars.

"Aisle 3." A sign from the ceiling reads above me.

"Well, I don't really find anything of interest here, so I guess I'll go to aisle 4."

"No! WAIT!" I hear a small but high in pitch voice. 

"Did somebody say something?" I look over at the shelves of toys hoping to see someone behind me like a salesperson.

"Over HERE!" I look over at the shelf where I heard it from, and a pink doll that resembles a small fox.

"Did-were you the one who talked...doll?"

"DOLL! I prefer to be called an action figure! I feel as if I'm superior over those 'Beenie Boos'. I just wish people would see that more often..."

I look at her a bit longer, then finally decide to set her down on the floor, so I could sit next to the action figure.

"So, you wish to be thought of more often you-action figure?"

"I'm Cinnamon Bun, and I guess. For most of my life I've been tapped in a storage unit, until I was moved to this store. Only to be ignored, underestimated by everyone."

I look up at the ceiling and start to think.

"I get it."

She looks at me with an expression of surprise.

"All the time, my friends argue about which plan we should try or what we should do that day. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in the background, with no recognition."

I feel Cinnamon Bun get closer to me.

"At least you HAVE a background, you should be happy. I just have a shadow to be put in."

"Why exactly should I be happy about being in the background?" I look at Cinnamon Bun, wondering why she would say that to me.

"Backgrounds are beautiful."

Her words sit in my head.
Backgrounds are beautiful.

"Well," I stand up next to Cinnamon Bun and I look at her, more determined than when I came in.

"Why don't we share the background. N/A and Cinnamon Bun, together."

I lift her up so she meets my height. Cinnamon Bun grows a smile across her face, that makes me happy!

"Yeah! YEAH! We will be superior to those 'leadership based friends' of yours!"

I love how she is so confident, determined even.

We walk out of the store ready to start our own life,

And I can't help but think...

Cinnamon Bun could be the spirit I need to get a new start.
___________________________________
Thank you all for being patient with the Oneshots. I know they may not be coming as fast as you would like, but I enjoy making them as much as you enjoy reading them. So believe me when I say I wish I could make more! Thanks for reading, and as always...

Until next time!