(Requested)They Both Mean So Much To Me (Reader x YinYang)

~Your POV~

I walk back home after shopping. I'm glad I got everything I needed, I kind of needed a restock after bring the snacks to OJ's party last night. Which reminds me, didn't I meet someone there? I thought they were nice and funny, but I guess I forgot. ( you were invited to the party as OJs friend, you do not live there just to clarify.)

I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry for bumping into you N/A."

"Yin, they bumped into us! No need to be sorry all the time!"

That voice sounds familiar, from the party...

YinYang! I remember now! We became good friends after chatting with each other, and If I remember clearly Yin is calm, less chaotic, and prefers water while Yang does lose his temper, causes chaos, and prefers Dr. Fizz. Both are funny, and really kind towards me.

"Oh, hey YinYang! Nice seeing you two again by the way. Sorry I bumped into you."

"No worries N/A, sorry we caused trouble. Yang got distracted."

"Well SORRY If I talked too much about the party. I thought you enjoyed it!"

"Yang! I did, and now is not the time to argue."

"It's okay, really. Well, see you both again sometime!"

We say goodbye to each other and then head off on our ways. However, I noticed they got slightly cautious when trying to talk to me, very cute!

I get to my house and move my left hand towards the door while holding my bag with the other.

"Wait!!!"

I hear someone down the street, I think it sounded like-

"You dropped something VERY IMPORTANT!"

Yup, it's YinYang. I turn around to see them running towards me with something in their right hand. They finally reach me, trying to catch they're breath.

"Oh, hello again YinYang. You said I, dropped something?"

"Yes, we ran here as soon as possible."

"You dropped a can of Dr. Fizz! We had to get back here as soon as possible! I did not want you to lose something, especially this!"

Yang hands me the can of Dr. Fizz. I guess It fell out of my bag when I bumped into them.

"Yang, when you told me we should find N/A, you told me you didn't want them to feel bad when they lost it, not because of Dr. Fizz this time."
Yin looks at him with a coy expression.

"Well, I-I guess I just felt bad, so! D-don't use this to your advantage, P-Pudding Boy!"

"Aw, you two are sweet! Thank you, both of you!"
I decide to pull them into a hug to show my gratitude. Sure it was a surprise to see them, but it was nice knowing they came just to help me.

"Your welcome N/A. I am glad we became pals!"

"Oh, NOW who is showing their feelings?"
I can't help but giggle to myself.

"Why don't you come in, and I can get you both a drink. Water, or Dr. Fizz."

"Yay! Dr. Fizz!"

"Oh, that would be nice. Thank you!"

I let them inside.
It's nice to have a friend like Yin,
and Yang.
Both of them!

——————————————————————————
Yaaaaaaaay! Sorry that this was mostly dialogue, I had trouble coming up with an interaction. But I really hope you enjoy this requested Oneshot, and as always,

Until next time!