Warm Winter (Leafy x Firey)

~Firey POV~

I look out the window, waiting for her to show up. I hope she isn't too cold out there.

What is she slipped?
What if she caught a cold and didn't tell me?
What if I was too demanding when I asked her to visit?
What if-

I hear the doorbell ring. I guess I was too distracted worrying that I didn't see her walk to my house.

"Hi Leafy!" I greet her at the front door. She looks so beautiful with her green hat and scarf, and with the snow falling behind her.

Don't zone out Firey! She can't know you like her!

"Hello Firey!" She greets me back with her happy self shining through. "Are you sure you can stand this cold weather? Even with the fireplace on?" She glances at the fireplace on in my living room.

"Leafy," I try to comfort her, "You don't need to worry about me! I'll be okay in my home you know!"

"If you say so." She agrees.

I close the door as Leafy takes off her scarf and hat, and I lead her to the couch by the fireplace.

"Do you want a drink Leafy? I can make hot chocolate!" I ask.

"Thank you Firey! That would be nice!" I am glad she wanted some, because it looked like her fingers were going to freeze off! I worry about her too much.

I get the hot chocolate and pour it into two mugs. A red one a green one, to show who each one belongs to! And it looks cute, but I can't show that I like her!

I carry the hot chocolate over, when I see that Leafy has wrapped one of my blankets around herself.

"Leafy? Are you cold?" I ask.

"Oh! Firey!" I think I accidentally startled her. "Sorry I got cold so I borrowed one of your blankets." Is she apologizing? She doesn't have to!

"Leafy, you don't have to apologize." I sit next to her and put her hot chocolate in her hands. "You can borrow whatever you like."

"Thank you Firey." I am glad she is happier now.

"Firey, can I tell you something?"

"Of course Leafy! What's up?"

She moves closer next to me, and I blush a little bit.

"Firey...I love you, and I have for a while now. I just hope that this doesn't get in the way of our friendship together."

We look at each other for a bit, so then I break the silence.

"Leafy, honestly, I love you too." She moves her eyes back to mine.

"I have kept these feelings bottled up for a while, and I shouldn't have. I should've told you sooner instead of keeping this away from you. You have nothing to be sorry about Leafy, and this will grow our bond, not get in the way!"

I hug her blanket so she doesn't burn, and she scoots closer nest to me. (Pretend that the blanket is fireproof, but still comfortable please)

"Thank you Firey. I love you"

"I love you too Leafy."

And we doze off while sleeping together in front of the warm fireplace.

Together.

———————————————————————————

Yay! I love Leafy and Firey aaaaa! Sorry if this chapter was slightly boring. I wrote this one right after I finished the first chapter.

Until next time!