(Requested) Returned Back Home (Reader x Stapy)

«~Your POV~»

I sit inside of my room in the large building. You know, the large building Two made in the grasslands when he made TPOT. I already tried going into Basketballs factory in the building, but she was busy studying Robot Flower and doing programming stuff.

Also, Four and X won't let me into their kitchen, or give me food until dinner. And even at dinner time they won't let anyone into the kitchen, not even Two.

I just sit on my bed, hoping for an idea to show up. However, my thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off. I just received a text from Two in the TPOT group chat. (I tried making the characters their own usernames lol)

Ur_Pal_Two
Hiya TPOT contestants! So I have some news. The exitors from BFB had made their way out of the E.X.I.T., so they will be in the main building during this time and through TPOT. I just KNOW we will get along greatly!

Bottle_No_Death
Cool! Does this mean I can see Liy?

BossyBot07
Great, more distractions. How exciting lol.

Co-ManagerTB
Golfball, no need to be pessimistic about it. Geez.

5-JustBasketBall-5
Tell them about the Robot Flower situation plz. I'm kind of busy ngl.

(Your Username)
Alright. That's pretty fair.

I close the group chat and go to Meeple Search to find out more info on the so called E.X.I.T. Apparently it was the elimination area for BFB before Two 'stole' Four's contestants. Only a few contestants have been to the E.X.I.T. and escaped.

The people listed are-I was about to continue reading the article, but someone knocked at my door. I can hear a familiar voice on the other side.

"Hello? Is Y/N here? Sorry if I am interrupting your time."

I get up from my bed and walk over to my room door. What, did you expect a large room with a kitchen? In here there is just two beds, a bookshelf, a window, my desk with a laptop and chair, a bathroom, and some drawers for keeping stuff.

Great, I broke the fourth wall again. Anyways...

I open the door to reveal a good friend of mine from BFB, they must have came back from the E.X.I.T. Stapy  is outside my room door holding two mugs.

"Hey Y/N! It's been a while since we last seen each other. Do you mind if I come in?"

I just look at Stapy, shocked that I actually got to see him again. "Oh, yeah. Of course you can come in! But, don't you have your own room?"

"Well, the room I have used to belong to Rocky before he got eliminated. So it's being cleaned. Also, everyone else from the E.X.I.T is still getting settled in besides me."

I let Stapy come into my room and sit on the un-occupied bed across from me. I close my room door and go sit on my bed to face Stapy. We can have a nice bonding moment after so long.

"So, what's up with the two cups of coffee? Trying to stay up after staying in the E.X.I.T I see."

"Oh no, that's not it. Because of the E.X.I.T I don't really like to drink coffee anymore. I brought us some hot cocoa with marshmallows! I thought it would be something nice for me to do, and to make up for being gone." Stapy hands me one of the mugs with hot cocoa with three large marshmallows floating on top. It warms up my hands when I hold the mug, and it's really nice since there isn't a fireplace in here.

I take a sip from the smooth hot cocoa. "Thanks Stapy, this hot cocoa is great! But you didn't have to make up for anything. It's because of Four that you were stuck in the E.X.I.T for so long. It's more than enough that we get to reunite!"

I can see a little blush form on Stapy's face. "I guess you are right! It is nice to reunite after so long, but I don't want to put all the blame towards Four. They were just trying to follow by their own standards."

Stapy always sees the good in everyone, even if they had a rough start to begin with. That just makes Stapy a considerate and caring person.

After a while of silence passes, Stapy speaks up. "Well, we have all of this time. Wanna play Rock Paper Scissors? I have been practicing!"

My face glows with joy. I never realized how long it has been since I played a game of RPS with Stapy! "Of course! But don't get too confident!"

We put our hot cocoa down on my desk and get ready for Rock Paper Scissors.

We both say in unison,

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!"

I pull out paper while Stapy pulls out scissors and defeats me. "Wow, you really have been practicing! But that won't stop me."

"You are on Y/N! Another round?"

"Of course!"
__________________________________
Hooray! This Oneshot was hard to write because of Stapy being in the E.X.I.T, but I made this Oneshot anyway! Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my Oneshots, and as always...

Until next time!