Delinquents at Heart (Kit x Spraypaint)

~Kit's POV~

This ultimate really never ending realm kinda, bores me when we're not doing a challenge. If only I could see Spray, things could be better.

Wait...Spray is only eliminated right? That means I could see my girlf-I mean, my best friend Spraypaint! Yeah...

I walk over to the hallway that leads to Daddy Longlegs hiding room, to find Spray, throwing knives at the wall. I notice that she has a great sense of aim. She hits the same spot every time!

"Hey Spray."

"Oh, wassup Kit?"

"Oh nothing, just bored out of my mind lately. What about you?"

"I've been eliminated since the end of the first challenge, so I'm bored too."

I try to think of something to say,
To break the silence or, start conversation!

That's when I remember something, something Spraypaint has wanted to do for a while now.

"Hey, didn't you want to steal like, a giant ladder from the ladder store?"

I see a lightbulb go off in her head, so she must have an idea. (Not lightbulb from inanimate insanity, just to clarify.)

"Alright! That sounds like a great idea! I'm always up for a good theft!" It's nice to see Spray being, a delinquent? Kind of hard to explain.

"Wait," I don't want to ruin our plan, but I have to tell her, "Where are we even going to find, like a ladder store. This is just a orange cube."

"Daddy Longlegs of course!"

"W-what?"

"Daddy Longlegs! He made the recovery cube, so we can ask him to make a ladder store, cube, or something right?"

"Well..." I have to think for a hard moment, "I guess that could work."

We walk together to see Daddy Longlegs. It's not until we get to him that I realize we were holding hands. How embarrassing, but I don't think she noticed. Thank goodness.

I also didn't realize Spray already asked Daddy Longlegs to make a ladder store for us to steal from.

"Oh...um, yeah I guess I can make a ladder store, cube."

A big cube that resembles a store pops up behind Daddy Longlegs. How ironic, it says ladder store above the doors.

"Yeah! Time for some mischief Kit!" Spraypaint grabs my hand and drags me along into the ladder store. It's nice to see her so excited, even if it's because of crimes.

After stealing a giant ladder, jumping through the store window, and accidentally breaking the ladder in half, we go back to where we started. At the end of the orange hallway, alone, just the two of us.

I decided I should tell Spray how I feel about her.

"Spray, I-"

"I know, I love you too Kit."

I look at her, flustered and in awe.
How did she know?!

"But, h-how did you know about, that?"

"Well, I thought about it after we broke the ladder. We share an interest in being a criminal, we hold hands unbothered, and out of everyone here, we prefer hanging out with each other the most. Figured that you at least felt something for me."

I never, ever would have guessed Spraypaint would be the first to know. I thought Polaroid, or Daddy Longlegs, or even Pilly would know about my crush for Spray. Pilly can hide everywhere.

"Well...does that mean we are girlfriends now?"

"Yeah! We are delinquents at heart right?"

"Yeah, I like that."

Delinquents at heart huh? Never though of us that way, but it works!

——————————————————————————
I love BURNER a lot, so I'm glad I made this! I also included some references, so I'm very proud! Anyways, I hoped you like this one! And as always,

Until next time!