(Requested) Reflecting Our Own Advice (Reader x Knife)

~Your POV~

Green trees, slight sun peeking through, and a gentle breeze in the afternoon air. Perfect time to go into the forest. I had to get out more often, I didn't realize how much I had stayed inside.

I guess things were just busy, or I was too tired to do anything substantial.

A shine reflects off of something and shines into my eyes. I watch the glow through the trees, curiously wondering what could give off something that bright just from the suns reflection.

I walk through the trees, shielding my eyes, and push the branches away.

A good old friend of mine is revealed, sitting on the end of a cliff with a content and relaxed look.

"Oh, hey N/A. Didn't think someone like you would be here at a time like this." Knife takes a break from looking down at the challenge grounds from the forest cliff, as the sky slowly turns pink and orange. The sun must have been reflecting off of his blade.

"Didn't expect you here either. But, yeah, I just came here to get my mind off of things and go outside. What about you?" I take a seat on the cliff next to Knife.

"Same as you, get my mind off of season two's delay. The rest of the final four and Invitational contestants went to Hotel OJ...and it's been in a frenzy for the past two days." He glances over at Hotel OJ.

It's just in my vision to the point where I can see the Cherries throwing toilet paper off of the roof while OJ tried to stop them. Paper is standing outside as if waiting to catch anyone if they fall.

Honestly, Knife had a point. After some chaos and stress...it's nice to go to a place like this. Calm and alone, well...until I showed up.

"Well, sorry if I bothered your time. I-I should probable go now." I get up from my spot on the cliff and start to walk away...
Until he grabs my hand.

"No-no, it's okay. You can stay, you aren't bothering me and you are probably one of the only people I can go to without bothering or seeing them breakdown."
(He can't be with Pickle due to reminiscing about Taco, same with Microphone.) my face turns a shade redder when he said that, so I sit back down.

Making sure to sit up straight and keep my eyes open, I look at the contestant grounds...

From the forest...

And Knife still holding on to my hand.

I smile to myself thinking about how comforting this is.

"What makes you so happy N/A? Weren't you just feeling guilty or whatever?"

"Well...I guess it's just nice being with someone who gets it. Getting away from things." I thought I should come clean and say it...

"You are a good person Knife. Treat yourself like one."

He looks back at me wide eyed, as if he had just seen a ghost. (Callback to episode 6, let er' R.I.P.) I can't help but look back at him and can't help but smile, seeing my words reflect off of someone like that. Especially Knife.

"What happened to the sarcasm and cool attitude all of a sudden?"

He looks away with his face turning slightly pink, "I have just, never heard someone say something like that to me before. Sure, I have given advice...but never received it." I hold his hand back making sure he knows that I care.

"Thank you N/A, really." He gives me a slight kiss on the cheek...

So I return one back.
"Your welcome, Mr.Sarcasm."

He laughs slightly looking away from the view and back at me once again.

"So now we are doing nicknames advice master."

"I guess so."

We continued to stay on that cliff until the stars aligned...

Reflecting more than we could ever ask for.
__________________________________
Phew! This one took some time. Thank you all so much for the support and votes on my Oneshots and I hope you continue reading them. How do I know? I have three more requests to do! Truly, this is amazing and thank you all so much! And now to end the chapter with my classic...

Until next time!