Season 1: Episodes 1, 2, & 3

Rag Dolls (Not aired) - 3/10

Brooke, Chloe (supposedly), Maddie, Paige, & Nia

The costumes looked like rag dolls, but they weren't very appealing. There wasn't any drama around it and it wasn't aired.

Party, Party, Party - 6/10

Brooke, Chloe, Maddie, Paige, & Nia

The costumes were nice, but for as childish as it seemed, I kinda hoped that Kenzie would have been included. I know that she couldn't because of the age restriction at the competition, but it would have been nice to see her dance in it.

Pin Up Girls/15 Minutes Of Fame - 8/10

Chloe, Maddie, & Paige

I like the original music with it. Whatever music they used for the show made absolutely no sense to the concept of the dance. Chloe's headband falling was in no way her fault, like Abby made it out to be and she still danced beautifully with it covering her eyes, but I do see how it could be a hazard for it to be in front of her eyes.

Electricity - 4/10

Brooke, Chloe, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I see where the moms are coming from. There were some parts that were inappropriate for the 8-10 year olds; especially, the costumes. No kid should be called sexy. It's just weird.

Why Can't We Be Friends? - 6/10

Mackenzie & Vivi-Anne

Poor Kenzie. I love Vivi, I do, but she made Kenzie look bored on stage.

Baby Mine - 8/10

Chloe

She looked like she was having a ton of fun. I don't like the costume though...

Cry - 9/10

Maddie

The iconic Maddie face. The costume wasn't terrible. It kinda reminds me of Cinderella.

Ups & Downs - 6/10

Brooke, Chloe, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I like that Brooke got a solo within the group dance, but you could tell she was a little bored and in pain.

Everlasting Friends - 8/10

Chloe & Maddie

It's a Claddie duet... However, I did really like their costumes.

Cowgirl/This Little Girl's Now - 3/10

Vivi-Anne

It looked way too easy for her and Cathy standing off to the side whispering it to her was unnecessary. She looked like she knew it without Cathy being there.