Season 6: Special Episode & Episodes 1, 2, & 3

On Lock - 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I thought it was adorable!

Always A Bridesmaid (Special) - 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It wasn't as good as it was the first time.

Alexa's The View Dance - 11/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I love the costumes, makeup, and hair. The song was the same as Together We Stand.

The Girl In The Plastic Bubble - 12/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Nia

I love the costumes! I wouldn't listen to the music on my own, but it wasn't terrible! Jojo was the only option to go in the bubble because Jess was the only one who would allow her child in the bubble.

The Coronation - 9/10

Brynn

I love the top of her costume. Something's off with the bottom of her costume. I hate the music. Like Kalani & Brooke, she's boring because she does the same thing over and over again.

The Waiting Room - 5/10

Ashtin, Ava, Chloe, Gavin, McKenzie, & Tessa

Before I start on the dance, the moms are insufferable. Anyway, I like the costume and the makeup. The lifts were the only thing I liked about this dance.

The Comeback - 8/10

Gavin

The costume is super simple and boring. I love the music. I couldn't stop watching him, but there was always something weird going on with his arms.

Hungry Like Wolves - 10/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Nia

I love the costume and makeup! Kendall slipped and fell at some point. I could only watch Kenzie.

The Meltdown - 8/10

Kendall

I hate the music, but I love her costume. Usually, I agree with Holly, but Kendall was allergic to the latex that was on her face. You could see how red her face was when she took the original makeup off.

I Just Want To Sit On The Couch & Eat Chips - 11/10

Mackenzie

Abby, that WASN'T the quote. You were WRONG! Kenzie was right! I like the music and costume. She looked adorable!

Cookie - 9/10

Nia

I hate the costume and music, but her acting made this dance worth it!

Straight Outta Pittsburgh - 13/10

Blake, Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Kenneth, Mackenzie, Nia, & Ryan

I love their entrance to the stage! I also love the costumes. I love the music.

I'll Show You You The Darkside - 9/10

Jojo

Her makeup is terrifying!  Her costume is super simple though. I loved the music!

All Eyes On Me - 7/10

Kendall

I don't like her costume. Her makeup and hair are simple, but she looks great. I like the music. However, there are no faces in the entire dance.

Wonderland - 7/10

Areana

It wasn't shown. Her costume looked good, from what I saw. I felt like I was watching an episode of Sophia The First.