Season 2: Episodes 19, 20, & 21

All Kids Go - 6/10

Brooke, Chloe, Maddie, Nia, Paige, & Payton

The costumes were terrible...

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us - 3/10

Mackenzie, Nia, & Paige

I don't know what happened with Paige and Nia, but Kenzie was the best in this trio, and she was 7.

Paint The Pictures - 8/10

Brooke

She has the same choreography, but I liked the costume and music.

Trouble - 8/10

Chloe

I loved her costume and the dance, but I didn't like the music.

Mom, It'll Never Be The Same - 2/10

Maddie

She got the same choreography and the music wasn't awesome, but her costume was okay. However, she looked great onstage.

Eternally - 1/10

Payton

How did Payton go out there and perform this...? Why would Abby put this out there?

Twilight - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe, Maddie, & Nick Dobbs

I love this dance. The music is amazing and the girls' costumes were pretty, and they were great. I didn't like Nick's costume though...

Workin' Girl - 11/10

Nia

She might have forgotten part of it and had a mini anxiety attack before, but she went out there and did her thing! She deserved that standing ovation!

Creme De La Creme - 10/10

Paige

I think this was the best solo she's ever done.

I Can't Find The Words - 7/10

Maddie

Maddie solo, but I didn't like the music. However, I liked her prop and costume.

Alouette - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, & Nia

I'm a Francophile, so I loved this dance. The ending was a bit shaky, but it was great everywhere else.

Chasing Answers - 9/10

Chloe & Kendall

Chloe and Kendall were beautiful together, but Chleo out-performed Kendall. However, I liked the costumes and music.

U No U Luv It - 9/10

Mackenzie

She improved so much over this season and she did great; however, her costume and music were terrible.

This Is Me Over You - 9/10

Maddie

I didn't like the music (like most of her solos), but her costume was all alright.