Season 4: Episodes 16, 17, & 21

Episode 16 brings in the new Junior Select Team, so I will put them in bold. Episode 17, however, is a special, so they won't be featured at all. Episodes 18, 19, & 20 didn't have new performances  (or reperformed performances) in them, so they will not be featured. 

The Royals - 10/10

Chloe, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Nia

I see how they were beaten by the other team. However, their music was better. I love Maddie's offstage cheering for them.

Rule The World - 5/10

Kalani & Kendall

The costumes and music were horrible, but they danced great together.

Lucky Star (Chloe vs. Kameryn) - 12/10

Chloe

She deserved to win! Her costume was gorgeous and her music was beautiful. I couldn't have been more proud of Chloe's performance. She proved to Abby she could compete with other girls.

The Good Life - 8/10

Ava, Jade, Kameryn, Maddie, Sarah R, & Tea'

Before I even start on this dance, I have to say this. When Abby told Maddie she was going to compete with this team, you could see the pain in her eyes. She didn't want to leave her team for the new team. Also, I feel really bad for Sarah H. Her mom should have kept her mouth shut so she could stay in this dance. The costumes were beautiful, but the music was horrible. One of the only reasons they didn't get a perfect score from me is that they still need to prove themselves; otherwise, I would have given them a perfect score or higher.

Birds Of A Feather Flock Together - 3/10

Ava & Sarah R

This was destined to be a Kalani-Maddie duet. This didn't fit them. I loved the music and their costumes though.

Fate (Chloe vs. Kameryn) - 9/10

Kameryn

She looked stunning up there. I didn't like the music, but I loved the costume.

Lift You Up (Special) - 9/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Payton

I loved their faces, which you couldn't see when they were competing because the cameras were far away, but they were amazing. Also, they were in heel for this dance, which I also didn't talk about the first time they competed it. I didn't talk about Payton's costume either. I love everything about it except for that wig. I don't know what Abby was thinking with that wig, but it was awful (all of the wigs were).

The Witches Of East Canton (Special) - 13/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

No hate to Brooke or Paige, but it was better with fewer dancers. It didn't look as chaotic with fewer people in the dance.

Two Sapphires (Special) - 7/10

Kalani & Maddie

There were more mistakes this time than there were the last time they did this dance.

Seeing Red (Special) - 12/10

Chloe

It was better the second time (aka this time) because she was more intense and there wasn't as much pressure on her to win.

Cry (Special) - 8/10

Mackenzie

She didn't do as well this time. I saw a few mistakes that she didn't do when she competed this dance a few weeks ago.

The Game Of Love (Special) - 10/10

Maddie

She just looked like she was having more fun this time.

Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board - 12/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I love Chloe's dark roles. No one else stuck out to me but Chloe.

Watch Me Fly - 13/10

Mackenzie

I love her costume and she was super sassy. I didn't like the music much, but I loved everything else about this dance.

The Rapture - 10/10

Ava, Jade, Kameryn, Sarah H, & Sarah R

It was 'scary', which was what it was supposed to do. I loved the costumes and the music, but they still havent' earned their spot to have anything higher than perfect yet.

Scary Little Monster - 9/10

Sarah H

First of all, her mom needs to stop talking. Her mom is going to ruin every chance she has of being on the Junior Elite team if she keeps talking to anyone at this point. her top was pretty, but that skirt was hideous. Also, her music was terrible. However, her face was pretty good.

Also, I would like to point out in Episode 21, that Christi is right. "Maddie's about to cry and Chloe's going to throw up" or something along those lines when they're watching the Select's group dance.