Season 5: Episodes 31 & 32

The Waiting Room - 14/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I like the costumes. I love the music. It was haunting! Their acting was AMAZING! I couldn't stop watching it! I don't know how they got 2nd?!

Dreamer - 11/10

Mackenzie

It wasn't shown, or it would have been higher. Why wasn't this shown?! I love the music and the costume.

Someone Special - 4/10

Maddie

I don't like her costume. It looks like she's from a yellowed 1800s picture. I hate the music.

No Matter What - 12/10

Nia

I don't like the costume. It's such a shame her music skipped because she had such pretty music. I'm glad she got a solo at Nationals. I'm so happy she just kept going when her music skipped.

Moving Target - 12/10

Ashtin Roth, Ava, Chloe Smith, Haley Huelsman, & Tessa Wilkinson

I love the costumes! However, I hate the music. I liked the idea of the target prop constantly moving through the girls!

The Myth Of The Mermaid - 9/10

Ava

I love her costume. I love the concept, but it just didn't fit her. I liked the music too.

The Panic Room (Special) - 10/10

Jojo, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Unlike Don't Fence Me In, there were more emotions from some people, but there were less from others.

Don't Fence Me In (Special) - 9/10

Jojo, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

There was a lot less emotion from the girls.

Burn (Special) - 9/10

Kendall

She hit things with more intensity, but she still doesn't have anything happening with her face.

Can Jill stop talking for 5 minutes? Please?! Just shut up!