Season 6: Episodes 7, 8, & 9

The minis weren't competing in Episodes 7, 8, or 9.

Well-Oiled Machine - 13/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I like the costume, hair, and makeup. I LOVE this dance. I liked the music too.

Mystical Beauty - 9/10

Brynn

I like her costume and headpiece.

Arizona Star - 9/10

Kalani

I don't like the costume, but I love the headpiece, hair, and makeup. She acted!

Curiosity - 4/10

Kendall

It wasn't shown, so some points will be removed. I like the costume and music. However, she looks like she woke up 5 minutes ago and wasn't ready to dance.

Seven Deadly Sins - 11/10

Brynn (Envy), Jojo (Greed), Kalani (Lust), Kendall (Wrath), Mackenzie (Sloth), Maddie (Gluttony), & Nia (Pride)

I like the costumes, but what are those headpieces? I love how each of the girls had their moment to shine.

Mercy - 6/10

Jojo

I don't like her costume or music, but she danced well!

Can't Take My Fire - 10/10

Mackenzie

I don't like the costume. I didn't mind the music. I love her dancing! She was on fire!

Money Makes The World Go Down - 9/10

Nia

I don't like the costume. I love her musical theatre. She did what she was told to do.

Bittersweet Charity - 15/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

They danced in heels for the first time on stage. I liked their costumes. However, I hate the wings that were used. I did like the music though.

Together As One - 8/10

Brynn  & Maddie

I like the costumes. The music messed up, but they kept going. It was boring...

Grifters - 5/10

Kendall & Nia

I'm not too fond of the costumes. Nia forgot. However, I like the music. The girls and Holly consoling Nia, after she forgot, was heartwarming.