Season 4: Episodes 13, 14, & 15

Frost - 10/10

Chloe, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

For not hearing the music at the beginning, they did great and pulled it together. I loved their costumes, even if they were very last minute.

Unless You Say You're Sorry - 8/10

Kalani

It was pretty, but it was the same as her last dance.

The Last Dance - 9/10

Gavin, Lucas, McKenzie, Nick & Zack

I couldn't stop watching McKenzie. I loved the costumes and music. I'm glad they waited an extra week or two before competing this. Why would a kid call another kid f'n stupid?

Beautiful You - 2/10

Nick

You could see his underwear sticking out of his pants... Also, his arms are bent the entire time.

Bollywood & Vine - 12/10

Chloe, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Maddie

I love this dance! I love the costumes and music. However, I think this should have been a trio. It should have been Chloe-Kalani-Maddie or Chloe-Mackenzie-Maddie. All four of them drew my eye at some point during this dance.

You Too - 8/10

Chloe & Kalani

It was very similar to Two Sapphires. I think I would have liked the costumes better if they switched colors (Chloe in blue and Kalani in purple). I didn't like the song.

Dream It - 7/10

Kendall

I didn't like the music, but I liked the costume. She danced like she would have been anywhere else but the stage at that moment.

Damsel In Distress - 12/10

Nia

She looked like she was having so much fun and, while I didn't like the costume, I loved the music. Also, the team's support backstage was adorable! How did Kendall beat her?

Amazing Grace - 10/10

Chloe, Kalani, Kendall, Maddie, & Nia

I love the costumes and the music, but I feel like this should have been a Chloe-Kalani-Maddie trio instead of a group dance. This was the style they danced in the best and their faces were perfect in this dance.

Friday Night - 12/10

Chloe

I love Chloe's musical theatre and she still blows my mind every time I watch her do it. She didn't get the best costume, music, or choreography or win 1st, but she wins in my heart!

Come To The Cabaret - 12/10

Maddie

This is one of my favorite Season 4 Maddie solos because it wasn't the same thing over and over again. I love the music and her costume.

Tears Of An Angel (Studio Larkin) - 9/10

Amanda Scervo, Ava Marino, Caitlin & Courtney Sullivan, Jenna Kyme, Juliana Friedman, Kailey Dierk, Micaela Mongelli, & Nicole Sullivan

It was pretty, but it was slow and kind of boring.