Season 2: Episodes 16, 17, & 18

Silver Spoons - 8/10

Brooke, Chloe, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

Abby should have left the costumes alone or even had another blue or pink costume...

Daisy Chains - 12/10

Mackenzie

She won her first crown and she was adorable.

Helen Keller - 11/10

Maddie

She played Helen Keller very well. This is one of her best Season 2 solos.

Bound - 5/10

Nia

Her costume, music, and choreography were terrible, but she did good with what she was given.

The Huntress - 9/10

Chloe, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, Paige, & Peyton

Peyton matured a bit from her last time dancing with the group to this time. The costumes and music weren't terrible, but I feel bad for Kenzie falling.

What Goes Around - 12/10

Chloe

She looked pretty in her costume and I loved the ending. However, I hated the mini-anxiety attack she had before going onstage.

Looking For A Place Called Home - 12/10

Maddie

Helen Keller is her best, but this is my favorite Season 2 solo. I like The Wizard of Oz and her costume was adorable.

Cry (2nd Competition) - 4/10

Maddie

She danced beautifully, but I feel bad for her and the other girls because Abby could have taken all of the girls to the other Starpower competition with solos.

Land Unforgiving - 10/10

Auriel Welty, Brooke, Chloe, Katherine Narasimhan, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, Nina Linhart, & Paige

It wasn't super entertaining, but I liked it and I liked that all of the girls looked slightly different from one another.

Angry Bird - 10/10

Chloe

I love Chloe's dark solos, but her earring fell out during the dance and there was an injury factor.

Tongue Twister - 4/10

Paige

She learned it in season 1 and competed it in season 2. Kelly changed the choreography. Abby threw the chair she competed with at her at some point.

Asian Empire - 2/10

Anthony, Erika, Justice, Kendall, Kerisa, Sarah, Taylor, & Vivi-Anne

The boys and Vivi were human props and Kendall was the only kid dancing that was in the age division.

Shipwrecked - 5/10

Justice

This solo was all legs...

My Dear Friend - 2/10

Kendall

Her music skipped, she didn't perform, and she got worse at CADC. However, her costume was pretty.