Season 5: Episodes 28, 29, & 30

Don't Fence Me In - 9/10

Jojo, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I love the costume! Maddie almost missed climbing up the fence. I'm so happy for Kenzie pulling off the solo parts! I wish she got more of them!

She Can't Stop - 9/10

Jojo

She forgot it. However, she stayed on the stage, which Abby should be proud of. I hate the wig. The music was okay, but I love the costume! I'm so happy that Abby consoled her.

Immortal - 12/10

Kendall

I love the costume and the music!

Run, Run, Run - 8/10

Ashtin Roth, Ava, 

I love the costume! I didn't like the music at first, but it started to grow on me. I liked the concept of the dance!

Always A Bridesmaid - 13/10

Jojo (In Her 1st Wedding), Kalani (There For Food & Drinks), Kendall ("Ooo, it's pretty"), Mackenzie (Maid Of Honor), Maddie (Done With Everything), & Nia (Old "Hag" (Abby's words, not mine))

I love the music and costumes. I also love their acting! I'm also super happy that Kenzie is the lead, or at least in the middle.

Blowing Red - 8/10

Kendall

Jill's 'pep' talk is horrible. They always have been. However, I love Kalani's pepe talk. Anyway, I LOVE this costume! It is her best costume yet! Kendall must just be cursed with bad luck with props. I liked the music though!

Bat Crazy - 6/10

Mackenzie

I hate the costume and music. However, I applaud her for going when her music went too early. She looked great out there.

The Woods - 9/10

Maddie

I loved Nia's "I love you, Mads." before she went onstage. I love her costume. I don't like the music. However, she did amazing.

Made In The Shade - 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Maddie

These umbrellas were a terrible idea! Props and the ALDC don't work! Kenzie's prop broke and a sharp part was sticking out. I liked the music and the costumes!

Shades Of Grey - 8/10

Kalani

I didn't like her music and the costume was okay.

Bye, Felicia - 12/10

Nia

Nia is a star, and she didn't bite off more than she could chew, Abby. Nia won first, so obviously she could do it all. I love the music and costume! She had the right amount of sass and facials.

Last One Standing - 7/10

Alex Gonzalez, Elizabeth Rudisill, Kayla Seitel, Mackenzie Clemons, Payton Sullivan, & Talia Seitel

A girl slipped. I liked the music and the costumes though.