Season 4: Episodes 4, 5, & 6

I had to redo this chapter because of a technical glitch, so if it seems a little rushed, that's why.

The Witches Of East Canton - 12/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I love the costumes and music. Also, I loved how Cathy's face went from happy that she was the inspiration to visibly unhappy.

Wreck It - 11/10

Chloe

I liked the costume and music.

Holla - 4/10

Kendall

I don't know what Cathy smoked before this dance, but Kendall has improved since she started the show. Also, I don't like her costume or music.

Wild Party - 7/10

Gavin, Lucas, McKenzie, Nick, & Zack

This should have been a trio and named something else because I only watched McKenzie and the boy she was interacting with at the time.

Free At Last - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I liked the music and their costumes.

Southern Belles - 5/10

Chloe, Kendall, & Paige

Why wasn't this a solo? I didn't like the music or the costumes.

Ballerina - 9/10

Maddie

I've heard that this solo is more lyrical than it is ballet from other dancers. I liked the music and the costume.

Love Overdose - 11/10

Mackenzie

I love everything about this solo. I love the music and the costume!

Why Not Me? - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe L, Chloe N, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I love the costumes and the music, but why does Chloe N's mom look like a horror character?

Pieces Together - 5/10

Kendall & Nia

I didn't like the music and I barely liked the costumes. There was nothing special about it.

Seeing Red - 10/10

Chloe L

I love dark Chloe solos! I love the costume too.

The First Day - 8/10

Chloe N

It was a Maddie solo without Maddie. The music wasn't great, but I liked the costume.