Season 6: Episodes 23 & 24

The minis aren't in Episode 23 or 24. I couldn't find Episode 22, but it introduces Lilliana Ketchman in the infamous Electricity dance.

The Saints - 12/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Nia, Will, & Yadiel

I didn't exactly love the costumes, but they weren't the worst costumes I've seen. I liked the music. I also loved the ending. I only watched Brynn, Jojo, and Kalani.

Scary Sweetheart - 5/10

Brynn & Yadiel

Brynn being called Brubles is adorable! Jess shouldn't have said anything to Brynn. The girls standing up for Brynn was so sweet. Yadiel's mom shouldn't have lied. Jill and Jess yelling about Brynn with her in the room was horrible. I liked their costumes and the music was good. She did slip and the part where she was supposed to be fighting him wasn't as intense as it should have been.

Bag, Borrow, Steal - 4/10

Kendall & Will

I liked their costumes, but I was not too fond of the music.

Wax Madonnas - 7/10

Brynn, Jalen, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Nia, & Simeon

Jess's pep talks were amazing! The costumes looked great. The music wasn't horrible.

Abby's Angels - 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, & Kendall

I love the costumes! I liked the music. I think that they did amazing and the choreography wasn't horrible.

Love Anyone You Want 2 - 4/10

Jalen, Nia, & Simeon

Abby attacking Nia was uncalled for. I love how Jess was so encouraging for Nia and the boys. I love Nia's costumes, but the boys' not so much. I wouldn't say I like the music. I think Nia did amazing, but the boys weren't amazing.