Season 6: Episodes 28, 29, & 30

The minis aren't in Episode 28.

Mind Craft - 9/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, & Nia

I don't like the costumes or props. I don't like the music either. However, the girls danced beautifully.

Ferocious - 8/10

Jojo

I like the costume. This solo fit Jojo the best out of all her solos. I didn't mind the music.

On The Edge Of My Seat - 9/10

Kalani

I like the costume, but I don't like the music. The prop wasn't super flashy.

Suicide Hotline - 20/10

Brynn, Kalani, Kendall, & Nia

I love the costumes and the music. I get goosebumps watching this dance.

War & Peace - 9/10

Brynn & Nia

I don't like the costumes. Again, having Brynn be the delicate one looks weird because she makes Nia look wrong. I don't love te music, but they worked well together.

Push & Pull - 11/10

Kalani & Kendall

I don't like the costumes. However, I liked te music and I thought it looked amazing.

Invincible - 2/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, Lilliana, & Payton

I don't like their costumes or props. I didn't like the music. The dance was a hot mess.

Picnic At The Park - 11/10

Brynn, Kalnai, Kendall, & Nia

Abby slowly losing her mind at the picnic was bot funny and terrifying. I like the costumes. I like the music too. It gave an Alice in Wonderland theme to it. The prop was a pain to watch, but the girls were amazing.

Left At The Altar - 11/10

Brynn

I like her costume! I liked the music too. I thhink this is the most she's acted the entire time she's been on the show.

Gossip Girls - 10/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, Lilliana, & Payton

I think the cosutmes are adorable! I like the music. 

Step By Step - 7/10

Lilliana

I love her nickname (Lillibug). I don't like her costume nor the music. She was adorable! She reminds me of Brooke and Kenzie combined.