Season 7: Episodes 16 & 18

Chloe is back in Episode 18! She is with MDP.

Food For Thought - 7/10

Brynn (Fish), Cameryn (Lizard?), Elliana (Cat?), Kalani (Pig), Kendall (Cow), Lilliana (Bird?), Maesi (Dog?), & Nia (Deer)

Abby saying goodbye to the moms, the girls, and Gia, was emotional (and I don't like Abby). Gia leaving after the moms said they wanted to call someone else in was heartbreaking. I don't love the costumes. I don't like the song. You can't even tell what the story is (not the girls' fault). 

The Chase - 11/10

Brynn

I like her costume. I love the beginning where she's running across the stage. Jill was right, this solo is packed with things Brynn is good at. I like the music. It gives The Hostage (Maddie) vibes.

What Do You See? - 12/10

Kalani

I like her costume. For not having a story to tell, she had great emotions. I don't hate the song.

DOA - 11/10

Kendall

"I know she not gonna win!" - Jill. I don't like her costume. I do like the music. She didn't struggle to take off her tag this time.

Judgment Day - 11/10

Brynn, Cameryn, Elliana, Kalani, Kendall, Lilliana, Maesi, & Nia

"Is she lazy?" - Laurieanne (about Kendall). The minis in the improv blew everyone away, including me. Christi making Kendall cry was insane. It shouldn't have happened. Anyway, on to the dance. I like the costumes. I don't like the headpieces. I HATE the music. I think the makeup is very cool though. I love the minis' part in the dance.

Weight Of The World - 5/10

Cameryn

Her mom crying before she went onstage (about the costume), was ridiculous. I HATE her costume. Cameryn's face seeing the costume was priceless. I don't like the music. She walked so beautifully around the stage. What dancing she did do, she did beautifully.

Black Sheep - 8/10

Maesi

I like the costume. I like the music. Her improv was better than what she started with. Laurieanne comforting Maesi was so sweet.

No Regrets - 12/10

Nia

Chloe telling Nia good luck was so sweet! I love the costume. I like the music. I loved the way her dress twirled!

Devil's Playground - 12/10

Alex, Chloe, Elizabeth, Kayla, Mackenzie, Payton, & Talia

Chloe's crying made me so sad. Chloe crying after Christi and Jill's fight broke my heart. Chloe's pep talk was amazing! I LOVE their costumes. The music is a different version of Brynn and Kalani's "Prettier Than Poison" duet. Chloe still does dark well.