Season 3: Episodes 13, 14, & 15

Golddigga - 11/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

If it had been choreographed with only 5 of them, Paige would have been perfect in the middle, but it was made with 6 girls in mind. Paige and Chloe were perfect for the center of this dance and I'm glad Kenzie was given the chance to dance with the big girls.

Run From Mother - 12/10

Mackenzie & Maddie

Unpopular opinion, but I think Kenzie outperformed Maddie in this duet. Also, I love the music and costumes. They should have had more duets together.

Black Heart - 6/10

Chloe

What was the problem with the gesture she made at the end of the dance? I thought that was just 'I love you' in American sign language...

Easy As 1-2-3 - 11/10

Kendall

I think this is one of my favorite Kendall solos! I like the song and her costume.

Return To Grace - 9/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I liked the costumes, but there was nothing special about this dance.

We Believe - 11/10

Chloe, Kendall, & Maddie

I like the music and their costumes.

Rock That - 6/10

Asia

Technique? Not better than Kenzie's. Energy? Through the roof. Also, why was that man being so creepy? I didn't like the costume or the music.

The Animals Know - 10/10

Brooke

This is one of my favorite Brooke solos. I love the costume and she actually performed.

Machine Lines - 11/10

Brandon, Gino, Lennon, & Nick

This is the best CADC group dance so far in the show because they didn't use anyone as a human prop and they all danced within the genre that was given to them.

Latin Fire - 11/10

Gino & Sam

I love their costumes and I think they should have tied with the ALDC's trio because Gino fell at the beginning.

Free The People - 11/10

Asia, Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I love this dance! I love all of their costumes. However, there was something off with the lights at the competition; they were just in the middle of the stage, which I don't think was the case at any of the other competitions. Also, Asia put the flag upside down on Paige's back.

Ready For War - 7/10

Asia

I didn't like the music or the costume, but I liked her energy and faces.

Am I Here To Stay? - 10/10

Chloe

I didn't like the music, but I LOVED her costume! And her hair was beautiful!

I'm Trying - 4/10

Maddie

She danced beautifully, but I didn't like her costume nor music. Also, "I hope Mackenzie becomes this kind of dancer"... Melissa needed to just stop. Even Kenzie, who was sitting right in front of her, looked done with her. Kenzie won't be Maddie and Maddie won't be Kenzie.