Season 4: Episodes 28 & 29

The Seven Dancers - 9/10

Chloe, Kayleigh, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Sarah R

Everyone had good names (with their personality) except for Chloe. Chloe was never Shady, maybe Christi, but never Chloe.

Fool Me Twice - 10/10

Kendall

I liked Maddie's version better, but that's because it was made for her. Kendall did amazing with a dance that wasn't choreographed for her.

Goodbye Maya - 12/10

Nia

I agree with Holly. I think Nia looked fabulous. Her costume was pretty and her music was great. She applied the corrections about her speaking parts.

Sun Goddess - 5/10

Sarah R

No hate for Sarah because she is a beautiful dancer, but Kenzie could have done this solo. Abby might have given her easy choreography, but she made some of those skills look difficult. I liked her costume. However, I didn't like the music.

The Heist - 9/10

Kameryn, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Watching Chloe cry in the audience was heartbreaking! However, the dance looked great with only 5 girls.

Birds Of A Feather - 10/10

Includes: Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Can we talk about Maddie and Kenzie's standing back tucks? Maddie's not known to be an acro dancer and Kenzie's still pretty young, so I was so proud to see them do them.

Little Party - 9/10

Includes: Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It was good, but there was something off with it.

Blame It On The Boogie - 8/10

Includes: Mackenzie & Maddie

Maddie moves her arms a lot in tap dances I've noticed. The wigs were pretty much the only problem I have with this dance.

Toy Box - 11/10

Includes: Mackenzie

It was adorable and all of the girls looked 9-10, so it wasn't too young for them. I loved the music and the costumes, and Kenzie was the lead. 

Bodies Electric - 7/10

Kendall & Maddie

I still say that one of them should have done this as a solo.

Demand Applause - 10/10

Kendall

She didn't mess up the turns this time, but her faces weren't as good as they were the first time.

Fate - 8/10

Kameryn

She messed up the turns.