Season 2: Episodes 4, 5, & 6

What Comes Around - 9/10

Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, Paige, & Payton

Payton just wasn't meant for this group. She's too tall, she's too old, she's mean to the other girls, and she thinks she's the best dancer there's ever been.

Nothing More Annoying Than A Man - 11/10

Chloe, Kendall, & Maddie

The drama around this trio... I get that the girls are used to each other and it wasn't fair that Paige was forced to do the music for them, but Kendall kept up with Maddie and Chloe. However, Paige would have been able to act out the dance better. Also, Chloe made the dance look how it was supposed to even when she couldn't sit where she was supposed to.

Proof - 8/10

Chloe

At first, something just looked off with her, but she was beautiful.

The Girl I Wanna Be - 8/10

Maddie

It was pretty, but Maddie, like Brooke, gets the same things over and over.

Avalanche - 7/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

It wasn't bad. I liked the costumes and the music was okay.

Inside Of Me - 7/10

Chloe & Maddie

Claddie duets win because it's the same steps over and over. I liked Black Swan because it was different, but Maddie (poor thing) got the same choreo every time.

Starry Night - 5/10

Brooke

It was Pull Of The Moon with better music...

I Want To Be A Rockette - 8/10

Chloe

It was unaired and she tripped/slipped a few times, but man can she act...

The Party Starts Right Now - 4/10

Mackenzie

She was cute but it was just a bunch of front limbers...

Who Am I - 9/10

Brooke

The costume was pretty and the music was good.

In For The Thrill - 11/10

Chloe

This is definitely one of my favorite Chloe solos. The costume was stunning, the music was great, and she looked happy.

Sweet Little Lies - 6/10

Kendall

Her costume was simple yet just nice and her music was nice. Her mom really messed this dance up for her though because of her tantrum.

Shoulda Coulda Woulda - 3/10

Mackenzie

The Party Starts Right Now with worse music...

Maestro Man - 9/10

Maddie

The only reason it wasn't perfect was because of the fall... but she managed to finish the dance after falling.

I'm Gonna Survive - 6/10

Nia

The costume was pretty, but the music...

Make Some Noise - 10/10

Paige

This is the best I've ever seen Abby choreograph for Paige and she nailed it.