Season 6: Episodes 16, 17, & 18

The minis aren't in Episode 16.

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - 4/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I HATE the costume. Green is NOT their color, at least not sage green. In the subtitles during the music, (I don't know if it's how it's written or not) California is spelled wrong. Also, I don't like the music.

Freak - 11/10

Brynn

Jess making fun of Brynn was uncalled for. I don't like her costume. I don't like her music. However, I live for her side aerial and the ending of her solo.

Million Dollar Baby - 10/10

Jojo

I LOVED her hair. I liked her costume and the music fit her very well. I think she played the character very well.

Bully - 13/10

Mackenzie

I didn't like the costume. I LOVE the music! This deserved to win!

The Atlantic - 12/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I LOVE the costumes and the hair. I couldn't look away! THIRD PLACE?!?! How and why?!

Broken Dancer - 4/10

Brynn

"You can't make something out of nothing." - Jess [about Brynn]. It went too far! Anyway, the solo. I don't like the costume or the music. This wasn't anywhere near Maddie's "All Of God's Creatures". She looked bored and numb. Her face was blank for most of it!

The Entertainer - 9/10

Maddie

"Beat my sister, okay? - Kenzie [to Brynn, about Maddie]. Anyway, the solo! I like the music. I don't like the costume. No offense to Maddie, but the dance was extremely boring. Could you imagine if this was her last dance?

Just Like Mama Said - 5/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, Kendyl, & Payton

The minis always looked terrified of everything and everyone. I like the music. However, I hate the costumes.

Boss Ladies - 15/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I LOVE this dance! I love the costumes and music. I love their hair too. I like that it's down. I never cried over any of the other girls, but Maddie and Kenzie leaving was so special. They were the only ones who left on 'good' terms, but they were there forever too. I love Chloe, Brooke, and Paige, but they left in the 4th season. Nia's the only OG left.

The Hero - 8/10

Mackenzie

I like the costume. I think this was choreographed for a mini. I don't hate the song. Watching her cry as soon as she came offstage was heartbreaking.

The Hostage - 12/10

Maddie

I love the costume. I couldn't stop watching! Again, watching her cry as soon as she got backstage was heartbreaking.

Kiss Kiss - 6/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, & Payton

The minis comforting Sari (Areana's mom) was so sweet. The fight the moms had in the dressing room was horrible. Anyway, onto the dance. I hate the costume. This is Kendall's Season 2 Kiss Kiss music. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.

For My Brother - 10/10

Areana

I love what this dance stands for. I love the pep talk before Ari goes on from the other girls. I like the costume. I like the music. I loved the girls cheering her up backstage.