Season 3: Episodes 16, 17, & 18

Hear No Evil - 7/10

Asia, Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Nia, & Paige

I liked the costumes and their hair, but that was about it. There was nothing special about it other than that Maddie helped choreograph it. Also, why would someone ask a 10-year-old to do something like that?

Move You Too - 3/10

Asia & Nia

This dance would have been a good solo for either of them, but not a duet.

About Mother - 10/10

Chloe

I love her costume, but her music wasn't great. Also, she danced beautifully!

They'll Never Change - 10/10

Maddie

I love the costume, music, and hairstyle. She danced beautifully too.

The Last Text - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

No comment...

Children With Guns/Runaways - 20/10

Asia, Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I don't care how many timing or technical mistakes Abby or any other dance teacher brings up, this dance gives me chills every time I watch it.

The Robot - 11/10

Asia

She is a firecracker!

My Obsession - 8/10

Chloe

I liked the costume, but I didn't like the music.

Hands Up - 7/10

Kendall

I liked the costume and the music was okay, but she had the same face and there was nothing behind her eyes.

I'm On My Way - 9/10

Maddie

It was a Maddie solo with a pretty costume and bad music.

Dia De Los Muertos - 10/10

Brandon, Nick, Victoria, & Zack

I see how this won first against Children With Guns because of the technical and timing aspects, but it will never beat Children With Guns in my mind.

Illusions Of Dance - 5/10

Jalen & Nick

All of the 5 points I gave them were for the last 20 seconds of the dance.