Season 6: Episodes 10, 11, & 12

The minis aren't in Episode 10 or 12. The Quinn Sisters (Kaylee, Rihanna, & Coco) were in Episode 11 as minis, but they left before they could compete. ALDC LA had a duet in Episode 11.

The Cult - 12/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I love the costumes! I loved the music. I thought it was amazing!

Black Dahlia - 10/10

Brynn

I love the costume. The makeup is horrifying! I love the music! However, she tripped coming out of the side aerial.

Natalie Wood - 9/10

Kendall

I love the costume! I love the ending!

Lizzie Borden - 11/10

Maddie

This solo has always scared me. Maddie did what she was supposed to do!

The Vultures - 12/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Maddie, & Nia

I like the costumes and makeup, but I'm not too fond of the headpieces. I like the music.

Own It  - 11/10

Jojo

I love the costume and the music. I love her face!

The People's Choice - 10/10

Maddie

I love her costume and music. 

The Monsters - 8/10

Alexus, Areana, & Payton

I don't mind the costumes. I like the music though. Payton had nothing on her face...

The Maniacs - 7/10

Jordan Berlin & Sammy Bulstrode

I liked the costumes and the music, but it took them forever to start the dance.

Ease On Down The Boulevard - 10/10

Brynn (Scarecrow), Jojo (Tin Man), Kalani (Glinda The Good Witch), Kendall (Wicked Witch), Mackenzie (Toto), Maddie (Dorothy), & Nia (Cowardly Lion)

I love the costumes. The music isn't amazing because it was made for a commercial. It was true to the movie!

The World Is Ours - 9/10

Brynn, Kalani, & Mackenzie

I love the costumes! Kenzie was a random selection, but they worked great together. While she was in the middle for a lot of it, Brynn didn't look like the lead of the dance; Kalani looked like the lead. However, I liked the song. Brynn should have been celebrated when she got her jacket. The moms shouldn't have picked on Ashlee.

Golden Girls - 7/10

Jojo, Kendall, & Maddie

I love these costumes too! I love the song. Maddie fell out of her turns, and Jojo and Kendall had the same expression on their faces the whole time.