Season 2: Episodes 13, 14, & 15

Hurt Them First - 8/10

Brooke, Chloe, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best dance the girls had done. But I love the Chicago theme.

Red Queen - 11/10

Chloe

I LOVE Chloe's dark solos!

In My Heart (Forgotten) - 3/10

Maddie

For what she did remember, it was good, but she forgot it. This solo wasn't fair because she was taught it the day of, which is also why Abby was crying and Melissa said that she was set up and they just threw Maddie out there.

Almost Heaven - 6/10

Erika, Justice, Kendall, Kerisa, Sarah, Taylor, & Vivi-Anne

Vivi was a "human prop" as Abby likes to say. However, Kendall was really adorable, like Jill said.

Queen Of Hearts - 9/10

Kendall

I liked her costume, but what happened to her skirt? Also, why does Cathy always try to take Chloe's thunder?

I Want It Now - 7/10

Brooke, Chloe, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

It was cute, but cute only gets so far after a while.

Girls In The House - 2/10

Brooke, Chloe, & Paige

What was that?

Keep Burning - 8/10

Chloe

The music and costume weren't great, but she did awesome.

Can we talk about the panic attack Maddie had in the audience when her number got called? The poor girl couldn't get relief from the panic even when she wasn't dancing...

If The Shoe Fits - 5/10

Mackenzie

She was cute, but she fell and she forgot.

Glam - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

The costumes were great, the music was okay, and the girls looked dead.

Circus, Circus - 9/10

Mackenzie & Nia

It was cute and Kenzie & Nia were perfect together.

Unchained - 9/10

Chloe

What was she wearing and what was that hair? However, she looked great while she was dancing.

In My Heart (Skipping Music) - 9/10

Maddie

I swear this is Maddie's cursed solo... but it was like her other solos...