Season 6: Episodes 13, 14, & 15

The minis aren't in Episodes 13, 14, or 15. ALDC LA competed at the competition in Episode 14.

Bowie's Still Dancing - 9/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Before the dance, I want to talk about Kendall yelling at Ashlee. She shouldn't have done it, but Ashlee shouldn't have talked about any of the girls or been rude to her. Brynn calling Kendall a brat was correct, but it shouldn't have been said on international television. Ashlee and Jill's crying the second day was insane. Holly was reasonable. Certain things don't need to be said in front of the 11-14-year-old girls. I love that the girls get along and can laugh with each other. Anyway, I don't like the hair. However, I do like the makeup and costumes. I love the pep talks before the dance. I felt like I was listening to the Tarzan soundtrack when the music started.

The Force Awakens - 6/10

Brynn

I like the costume, hair, and music. I've never seen Star Wars (don't kill me), but I feel like she's just too gentle and soft to be Princess Leia. Her face never changed.

My Fred Astaire - 8/10

Kalani

I like the music and costume.

All I Want - 10/10

Mackenzie

I love the costume. I like the song. I used to HATE this dance, but I like it now.

Club 42 - 9/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Sarah

I like the costumes! Also, I liked that it was based on "A League Of Their Own", which I loved. I liked the cheer they did before going onstage. Any time I watched Sarah, her face was blank. I didn't hate the music.

Pop Princesses - 6/10

Brynn & Sarah

I feel like they look similar, so it was pleasing to see them next to each other. However, I don't like the costume. I didn't like the music either. I think they looked great together.

Bad Girl - 7/10

Jojo

Kendall's breakdown over this dance was kinda sad. I get how it wasn't very pleasant, but running off was a little over the top. I don't like the costume of Jojo. It would have looked good on Maddie and Kendall. I don't like the music either. However, Jojo's acting was amazing.

Woman In The Mirror - 9/10

Nia

It's in heels! I like the music and costume. However, it wasn't aired.

Winter's War - 11/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

So about the Zeiglers leaving, Kenzie should have had at least a word in about leaving. I feel like the decision was all about Maddie. Watching the girls' hearts break on-screen shouldn't be allowed. However, they should have left with the other OG's. This was the end of Abby's sanity. Now, on to the group dance! I LOVE the music. I love that Kenzie and Maddie were the two queens. I liked the costumes, even if they did start falling apart.

Unbreak My Heart - 7/10

Kalani & Maddie

I liked the costume! I don't like the music. Maddie was better than Kalani in this dance. I felt like Kalani was a bit behind in this dance.

Run, Baby, Run/Girls Interrupted - 10/10

Kendall & Maddie

They looked like they were wearing medical owns, which was the point. I love the song. This dance was so chilling, but Maddie looked SO tired, which fit her character so well.

The Long Goodbye - 9/10

Mackenzie & Nia

This dance was also a breaking point for Abby. I don't know how much I liked these costumes, they looked uncomfortable but very pretty. I love their connection! I liked the music. I wish Kenzie would have acted more. I love the end where Kenzie kisses Nia's cheek.