Season 6: Episodes 19 & 20

The minis aren't in Episodes 19 or 20. Any drama from these episodes will be talked about in the dance it was before. Also, I will be talking about the drama from Episode 21, but there aren't any dances in it.

Bittersweet Charity (Special) - 15/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I love that Kalani did this dance because she wasn't in it originally. I wish the girls danced in heels more often!

Lizzie Borden (Special) - 12/10

Maddie

Melissa lied about so much this season. She lied about the girls leaving, Maddie not going on So You Thing You Can Dance: Kids, and so much more. It was ridiculous. Again, JIll yelling at Abby that Brynn didn't have a brain while Brynn was in the room was so wrong! Anyway, to the solo. This solo is just so chilling!

Run Baby Run (Special) - 12/10

Kendall & Maddie

Melissa shouldn't have interrupted Sari talking about her son. Jill jumping in wasn't necessary. Anyway, to the duet! They did so well! I loved it!

Isolations (Special) - 5/10

Kalani & Nia

Real quick! Debbie Allen was what the girls needed when they first came to LA. I liked it less. They looked so out of breath before the dance even started...

Well-Oiled Machine (Special) - 12/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Melissa and Holly's goodbyes to each other killed me. "This is just the beginning." - Abby. I LOVE the new costumes! It was amazing!

Boss Ladies (Special) - 13/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I loved their outfits! I loved it!

Bond Girl (Special) - 11/10

Maddie

I love her outfit. She looked like she was having so much fun!

Episode 21 Drama & Opinions:

"She's usually going to McDonald's or something." Maddie is so unhinged at the beginning of the specials.

The pyramid is 4 hours long! I would have fallen apart.

Baby being in the room, running around while the girls were dancing would scare the life out of me because a girl could trip or step on Baby. I would be so worried that someone would get hurt.

Abby yelling at everyone, especially the producers was funny with the music behind it.

"Good job, pal." - Maddie [proceeds to pat Kenzie on the shoulder]. I love Maddie...

Watching Kenzie tumble makes me think of my sister, who hasn't been upright for more than 5 minutes in her life.

"Forever. It's ingrained in my head." - Maddie [stares off into space from trauma]. I'm upset that they left, but they needed to move on because 1. they were traumatized, and 2. had bigger and better things to do.

They changed the music for "Winter's War" when they showed it and I don't hate it.