Season 3: Episodes 1, 2, & 3

Angels & Demons - 9/10

Ally Sergine, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, & Nia

This group was a strong first group dance for the season.

Nobody's Perfect - 9/10

Chloe

She was beautiful and her music was good, but her costume was a little boring...

It Girl - 7/10

Kendall

Other than her costume looking like a Valentine's cookie, there was something off with her solo.

Goodie Goodie - 5/10

Mackenzie

It was her first solo back and she was 8/9, so I'll cut her some slack, but I don't know if she forgot the end or if she saw the bow and was trying to avoid it. The bow flying out of her hair wasn't her fault, so I'm not going to count off for that. Also, her costume and music were bad.

Don't Leave Me - 5/10

Maddie

I didn't like the music and it's a Maddie solo.

Cry - 7/10

Ally, Bella, Kaeli, & Sophia

It's not THE ALDC girls, but they were good. The music and costumes were good.

Forever & A Day - 9/10

Ally

Maybe I just really like Ally's dancing... The costume and music were good though...

New Reality - 12/10

Sophia

I could watch this girl turn forever!

Red Carpet Special - 10/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, Paige, & Sophia

Why on Earth would Abby put the smallest kid on the team in charge of pulling the 30-foot carpet? Brooke didn't dance in the group dance either, so put the oldest in charge...

Another Girl - 11/10

Chloe

The only thing I didn't like was the music, but her skirt looked like rose petals and it's so pretty!

Cathedral - 5/10

Nia

The music wasn't great and it was unaired.

Superstar - 11/10

Sophia

I love the end when the song and Sophia starts to distort. But this solo was turn, turn, turn, pose and smile, then 47 more turns...